I'm also looking for decent prices on some Mobotix cameras and wouldn't be interested in buying them at list price - that's a tough sell to my clients when they find out I marked them up higher than they could buy them. Times are tough, but no one should expect to get full retail, or pay have to pay it.

I'm hoping thewireguys response was a joke

Hi guys. I get wireguys joke though, as we are only allowed to post list price on this forum. However you guys can talk any other price levels through PM if you like :D

I'm also looking for decent prices on some Mobotix cameras and wouldn't be interested in buying them at list price - that's a tough sell to my clients when they find out I marked them up higher than they could buy them. Times are tough, but no one should expect to get full retail, or pay have to pay it.

I'm hoping thewireguys response was a joke

If you are a dealer/installer why are you not buying them at dealer pricing and reselling them?

Also not to burst your bubble guys but Mobotix tells us the price we are to sell them at. If you find them at a cheaper price online I would love to know (as a Mobtoix certified partner) and so would Mobtoix If someone is selling them at a deep discount I would recommend you look elsewhere because trust me I am not gonna get rich selling Mobotix cameras.

If you find them at a cheaper price online I would love to know (as a Mobtoix certified partner) and so would Mobtoix

Its only MSRP, so "reccomended" price. You can sell at whatever price you want/can afford

If you find them at a cheaper price online I would love to know (as a Mobtoix certified partner) and so would Mobtoix

Its only MSRP, so "reccomended" price. You can sell at whatever price you want/can afford

Well then good luck.... but like I said don't expect deep discounts on the Mobotix product line.

I agree that there is not a lot of room for pricing on the Mobotix Line. Though this is sometimes tough when you are faced with an installation that has a fixed budget and you are trying to squeeze in as much value as possible. The benefit is it levels the playing field and keeps pricing pretty close among suppliers.

The quality of the cameras help justify the pricing, and have had little trouble selling the features and justifying the larger investment compared to some more "budget" quality/pricing Brands.

If you are a dealer/installer why are you not buying them at dealer pricing and reselling them?

Also not to burst your bubble guys but Mobotix tells us the price we are to sell them at. If you find them at a cheaper price online I would love to know (as a Mobtoix certified partner) and so would Mobtoix If someone is selling them at a deep discount I would recommend you look elsewhere because trust me I am not gonna get rich selling Mobotix cameras.

I am not a dealer of the Mobotix line or a dealer for any other CCTV manufacturer. Sorry if I gave that impression. I'm in the IT industry and more of my clients are inquiring about these types of service. I have installed some small jobs for existing clients using Panasonic, Sony, Axis, and Canon. I'm now educating myself on other brands likes Mobotix and Arecont Vision.

I definitely understand about dealer pricing and the agreements you have to make with manufacturers on pricing. I was simply saying that MSRP or Retail is a tough "sell" in this economy for both the end user and the dealer. Which hopefully, as a dealer, you will pass on to Mobotix head quarters.

I'm also aware of prices you're allowed to advertise publicly versus those that you can actually sell at.

Thewireguys, I didn't mean any disrepsect to you or meant to insinuate that you were trying to price gouge. The original poster had mentioned that he was looking for more than one unit, and typically, you can get further discuounts on volume purchases. That was why I thought you were joking when you quoted full retail.