bantham1

FS: 4 Sony HQ1 2.8-10mm domes 540 TVL

I have 4 dome 540 TVL cameras with Sony HQ1 chipsets. The have been mounted and used for a few weeks, but are in great condition otherwise. The cameras work great and are a good camera for a startup system. They provide color in fairly low light with the HQ1 chipset. I am looking to upgrade my system and need to sell these. I am asking 500 shipped for all 4 cameras. PM me if you are interested. I will include 4 1000ma power adapters to plug into siamese RG59 cable. Here is a picture of a screenshot of the cameras(NOTE THAT SNAPSHOTS WERE TAKEN THROUGH A REMOTE BROWSER WINDOW AND LOOK BETTER WHEN VIEWED AND DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY FROM DVR): http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/alschmid/?action=view&current=20091102_170348.jpg

Here are the specs of the cameras:

• 2.8-10mm Advanced IR Lens

• 32°~125° Viewing Angle (F1.6)

• NEW 1/3" Sony HQ1 CCD ICX638AKA

• High sensitivity (+7 dB over existing Sony products)

• New Spectral Sensitivity Characteristics

• Increased Aparture Ratio

• Advanced color filters/wavelengths/pigments

•Total Pixel Count 811(H) × 508(V)

• Ultra Low Lux 0.01 (IR OFF) 0 Lux (IR ON)

Featuring the NEW 1/3" Sony HQ1 CCD ICX638AKA

• High Sensitivity (+7 dB over existing Sony products)

• New Spectral Sensitivity Characteristics

The ICX638AKA CCD features an increased aperture ratio resulting in improved Light focus onto the photodiodes, increasing angles of incident light rays which occur at a wider lens aparture. New color pigment advancements within the color filters result in shorter wavelengths within

the blue end of the color spectrum achieving an increased ratio in the spectral sensitivity of +7dB, causing improvements in color vibrance and clarity in low light. Designed specifically for improved Video Camera Securityâ„¢ products' performance.

Spectral Sensitivity Characteristics Comparison:

http://www.sony.net/Products/SC-HP/cx_news/vol49/pdf/icx638_9aka.pdf

Edited by Guest

Price lowered to 425 shipped for ALL FOUR via fedex ground insured. These cameras would be a great system for a business or residence.