CKKwan

DVR Card and Software Recommendation

Dear All,

I am looking for 8 ch pc-based DVR card which is compatible with DirectShow.

And also a generic CCTV software which can support this card.

Any recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

Dear All,

I am looking for 8 ch pc-based DVR card which is compatible with DirectShow.

And also a generic CCTV software which can support this card.

Any recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

Geovision DVR Card

Any recommendation for cheap cctv software for USB capture cards? I have 4 USB capture cards and 4 wired cameras that i can connect to them but i´m lost about software..... i´m seeking a cheap one, as Luxriot for example is too pricey for me....

I saw one called "CAM Wizard" that appears to be cheap, but anyone knows if it is any good?

Thanks.

Any recommendation for cheap cctv software for USB capture cards? I have 4 USB capture cards and 4 wired cameras that i can connect to them but i´m lost about software..... i´m seeking a cheap one, as Luxriot for example is too pricey for me....

I saw one called "CAM Wizard" that appears to be cheap, but anyone knows if it is any good?

Thanks.

What's your budget for 8 Channels H.264 Real Time Video Audio Network 8CH DVR Card ?

Hi all

Is the stand alone dvr and pci card is about the same price? I see that this forum likes Geovision cards. Where can I buy the cheapest Geovision card for 8 channels?

Thanks

Unless this forum has changed a lot sice I was last here _ I Imagine by now your inbox is flooded with Geovision prices - the best bet is to email Geovision and ask them who they recommend, local support for a card with this feature set is pretty darn important