joshr799

Need Help Choosing Security System

I was recently appointed the task of installing a security system at all of our terminals. We will need to put in about 8 cameras or possibly more in about 5 terminals. We would like the ability to view the systems over the internet and have some pan and tilt cameras in certain locations.

Additionally, we are concerned about playback quality and retention. We currently have a Nuvico system in our main office but Im not too sure on the specs or compatibility with newer systems.

If you have any recommendations that would be helpful, and also if there are any links you could provide to some documentation I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Josh

According to me, if you want to buy a good home security system then it is always better to find what actually it requires and how your security system should be like as, I will strongly prefer wireless systems though they are very portable and also it is important to know what exactly your requirement as per affordability.

So, I stongly feel that first assure yourself of which security system or alarm you need then go for buying it.

Thanks!

Josh, were you able to get any help on this?

Hi,

Which kind of help you want, I mean to ask as do you have some requirements for the security system or alarm.

I can able to provide you the details just PM me so that I can able to get some for you.

Thanks!