Hoon

Password Recovery AVtech 4 channel DVR via Video Server E

Hi I checked out your FAQ section and done some searches but couldnt find any info on this.

My problem is i have a AVtech 4 channel DVR that was set up and working at a previous location, i have moved and am trying to set it up but forget the admin password for video server E. Is there any master password or way to reset this?

Thanks.

Hi I checked out your FAQ section and done some searches but couldnt find any info on this.

My problem is i have a AVtech 4 channel DVR that was set up and working at a previous location, i have moved and am trying to set it up but forget the admin password for video server E. Is there any master password or way to reset this?

Thanks.

Where do you buy it? You'd better ask the factory for a help..

I am currently trying to get help through were it was purchased but am not getting any luck because they are not a speciallist. Does anyone else have any ideas?

edit: Also if it helps its running in to our main server could this be a problem? We have pinged the IP address that it says its from (unsure of this tho as we do not have a moniter to get into the menu) and it times out.