elektryk

Avermedia DVR EBxxxx SDK

Does anybody know what are the rules and maybe the price for SDK dedicated for AverMedia DVR? I am thinking about writing my own version of "visualizer", something like iMatrix but better fited to my needs.

I had recently ask this question to my supplier, but his support need to ask AverMedia support in Taiwan so it will takes while.

Last I checked it was free. Just contact Avermedia direct.

I had it a year and a half ago but I didnt go any further with it and deleted it as it was so unstable.

Might be better now though.

Is there even slight chance you have it in you archives?

My distributor says, the taiwan people still does not respond.

Avermedia UK, hasn't respond for one day

Avermedia US, have still open my ticket, but there was a night

Is there even slight chance you have it in you archives?

My distributor says, the taiwan people still does not respond.

Avermedia UK, hasn't respond for one day

Avermedia US, have still open my ticket, but there was a night

Hi elektryk.

what is it you need and were are you (area)

Hello,

I have the NV_SDK 7.3.0.11 it work as it is, because it's not realy stable like say others.

the great news for me was the possibility to configurate an camera video access directly from the web without any login and password en direct live enable inside a simple windows to make my personal web page to see live when i'm outside.

i used it too, to creat the first one iphone viewer for me and my client only, i never see the result to avermedia.

so if you need it you can find it to this link, i put it for you to the web.

=> http://rapidshare.com/files/343106149/NV_SDK_7.3.0.11.rar.html

It work on my NV5000, so others NV will be working

And my EB1304NET work great with it

Be carefull, when you setup the html code, if someone go to the the .html page when you done your personnal setup ! and make "view the html code" in any web browser

All people will see the IP, login, port and password in normal type, so they can go back to your dvr with ibackup and stole all the video they want ! or use "remote isetup" to make what they want !

Ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm french and i just finished my 5th beer

Hello,

Do someone have SDK for EBxxxx series? I'm trying to find in google without success.

NV_SDK 7.3.0.11 that 'jbbrescia' have can't help me.

Can someone help me please?

Hello biodesign,

The SDK i posted in my last post work great with my EB1304NET so it's an EBxxxxxx serie

With what model did you try to make it running ?

Hello,

I have the NV_SDK 7.3.0.11 it work as it is, because it's not realy stable like say others.

the great news for me was the possibility to configurate an camera video access directly from the web without any login and password en direct live enable inside a simple windows to make my personal web page to see live when i'm outside.

i used it too, to creat the first one iphone viewer for me and my client only, i never see the result to avermedia.

so if you need it you can find it to this link, i put it for you to the web.

=> http://rapidshare.com/files/343106149/NV_SDK_7.3.0.11.rar.html

It work on my NV5000, so others NV will be working

And my EB1304NET work great with it

Be carefull, when you setup the html code, if someone go to the the .html page when you done your personnal setup ! and make "view the html code" in any web browser

All people will see the IP, login, port and password in normal type, so they can go back to your dvr with ibackup and stole all the video they want ! or use "remote isetup" to make what they want !

Ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm french and i just finished my 5th beer

Do you still have the application above for iphone to view EB series DVR? The link is dead if you have could PM me to download again?

Hope you can help thanks