rucanunes

How to control cameras in defferent roms of the house?

Hello,

I bought an AEON - LE 800 and I can see the cameras at all my TVs (rooms).

The problem is that I would like to be able to control the cameras using the mouse (this DVR supports that) on all the rooms.

How can I do that? My house has two floors. Is there a way using HUBs or USB range extenders, etc?

Best Regards,

Raul Nunes

if your question is to be able to use a USB Mouse in different rooms without connecting it to a USB cable that’s connected directly to the DVR

try to find a wireless mouse, I have no experiences with this if it will work or not, but one thing is sure you need a high range wireless usb mouse

Most cameras require manual adjustment unless your using PTZ cameras (pan, tilt, zoom). If you're using PTZs and the DVR supports using a mouse to control it (which I've never heard of, but I've only been doing this since November) then setting it up is going to be something unique to that company.

Generally when controlling multiple cameras from a central location a PTZ controller is used and aside from changing the protical setting on the DVR and attaching/finding the positive negative hook-ups I know nothing about them.

I could be completely wrong but either way you're probably going to have to contact the company who made your products to figure out exactly what it's capable of doing as compared to your expectations.

I can control the cameras with my wireless mouse on my bedroom (where I have the DVR).

The problem is that I would like to control them on my living room, one floor down.

I can control the cameras with my wireless mouse on my bedroom (where I have the DVR).

The problem is that I would like to control them on my living room, one floor down.

i have done this many times defore. just replace your existing mouse with a long range bluetooth mouse.

The above post is correct, use a powered USB extender - you can then join good quality USB extensions (5 meters each) - at the end put the powerred extender and your bluetooth reciever, if you also want control upstairs and your DVR has 2 x USB inputs just do the same for the second mouse - however if what they ahve done for you is feed your cameras into a RF modulator (IE 1 x camera per tv channel) then this is differnt because your not seeing the video from your DVr your seeing it BEFORE it gets to your DVR - if this is the case you need to take your normal DVR output and feed it also ino the RF Modulator