Sign in to follow this  
keemble

sanyo dsr-m810 video download error

could use a little help here guys.whenever i try to download a recorded video on my dvr,it always gives me an error that says "mpeg size - time point change (e206)" and the start point goes to the recorded top time.for example the recorded top time is 01-01-10 1200h.current time& date is 19-01-10 1700h,then i want to download a video starting from 05-01-10 0700h-0715h (15mins).it will display the error then change the start point to recorded top time which is 01-01-10 1200h.it just started when year 2010 steps in.tried restarting the unit,reseting all menus & initializing hdd but to no avail.anyone here having the same problem?

sanyo dsr-m810 main v2.33 / sub v2.10

dvr utility software va-sw8000lite c1.3

windows xp sp3

it could be the size of the file your trying to archive. I know many softwares that will not allow you to create a AVI that are larger than 1GB. How big is the file?

Hello,

Any progress on this topic?? I am getting the same error... paired with the error:

Thumbnail download unsuccessful (e401)

I do not believe it has anything to do with size of the file, as the same error occurs with any size file we try.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Hello,

Any progress on this topic?? I am getting the same error... paired with the error:

Thumbnail download unsuccessful (e401)

I do not believe it has anything to do with size of the file, as the same error occurs with any size file we try.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

what are you backing up your footage to and have you been able to back up in the past.

Oh, and yes, have been able to before. The problem started after new year...

**new information....recordings can only be retrieved within a 17day period (from the initial record date)

Add me to the list of people having the same problem. Trying to DL a small, 2-minute segment, says I don't have enough disk space. The start time jumps back to the earliest recorded segment in the DVR. Worked fine until 2010 rolled around. I wonder if it could be specific to Sanyo?

Sanyo DSR-M804 DVR

VA-SW80LITE software

I called Sanyo tech support, and one of the first things the guy said was "Is this about the time wrong in the software?" He said it's a glitch in the software with 2010, they're working on it, and took my name and email. They said when the programmer gets a patch they will let everyone who has called know.

Meanwhile, if you have to export a video clip, I believe you can do so directly from each DVR via its USB port and the internal firmware.