bigkid52

LCD monitor parts issue

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but....

I have 2 Electrograph monitors. Model DTS37LTD.

They both have bad power supplies.

I believe that Electrograph is out of business, and I'm looking for a parts source.

Or do I have 2 new tables?

thanks

Hello all,

I believe that Electrograph is out of business, and I'm looking for a parts source.

thanks

Pop the backs of these units and see who the manufacturer is. If it is LG you are screwed as the PS are available but they won't sell to end users or anyone other than an authorised service center. I been through this and it was more economical and less time consuming for me to take a hammer to the LCD panel of the seven I had and purchase newer and more improved models.

Hello all,

thanks

Try to source some power adapter seller, and choose one with DC 12V output and enough amp

Bring them to any TV repair shop, usually the problem is only in bad elecrolytic capacitors, or blown varistor ( caused by external voltage spike). We service such problems on every day basis in our repair shop.

Bring them to any TV repair shop, usually the problem is only in bad elecrolytic capacitors, or blown varistor ( caused by external voltage spike). We service such problems on every day basis in our repair shop.

I wish it were that easy. Most US shops don't know how to or have the desire to do component level diagnostics and repairs. If they do,l they charge more than what a replacement unit will cost.