bantham1

CNB Mona Lisa

Last one is also one of the longer runs. Near as I can tell, the DVR is set for D1 on that channel, but I pulled all these off the remote client, so it may be scaling it down to CIF for transmission, then back up again for display... not sure, I'll have to check directly on the server when I get the chance.

HI I Think this camera can beat CNB The Mona Lisa.

This is lowlight camera 520lines for outdoor

Tell me what do you think about this one.

Day.jpg.bcec4024d465a0706a73d7260f58ddfa.jpg

night.jpg.e7ef165ea6390379d9d9d6b27294d474.jpg

Night2.jpg.fa55e25de2512fbd9bb687f70f7788a6.jpg

HI I Think this camera can beat CNB The Mona Lisa.

This is lowlight camera 520lines for outdoor

Tell me what do you think about this one.

Ive never seen so much outdoor lighting

The whole point of these cameras' low-light capabilities is to NOT NEED hokey workarounds like IR illuminators.

I agree that in MOST LOW LIGHTING situations these cameras will work fine. Complete darkness is a different story, and adding a separate IR illuminator will help out in those situations (as seen on the sides of my home which are pitch black).

Agreed there, there are still instances where extra illumination is needed... I just found archik's question kind of, well... dumb, frankly: the whole discussion is about the ultra-low-light performance of these cameras and he's wondering if they come with built-in IR??? *BUILT-IN* IR is, IMHO, a hack workaround for CHEAP cameras.

Nice pics. Order some of the bullet Ir's off of ebay and you will be really happy.

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/alschmid/?action=view&current=20100323_200146.jpg

from ebay. just shows what you pay for. the 2 cameras in b/w are bad and the other 2 in colour have another light helping them other wise they would also be b/w.

i am a big user of cnb but the last two installs i have been using these. the reason being 70m range ir / auto zoom on motion eclips on head lamps and alarm output for camera theft. all for the same price as a cnb. i will post images in the week

http://www.huviron.co.kr/eng/images/item/571_c.pdf

Soundy, I'm a novice, really. And I'm on the lookout for a sub-$200.00 camera and I'mm having a hard finding the right one.

My thread is here; Care to check it out?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20669&start=0

Would this camera be all-around good enough for low light situations with IR?

Cureently, I'm using the Sony SSCCD77 and its frankly terrible. But way more expensive than these.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks

Soundy, I'm a novice, really. And I'm on the lookout for a sub-$200.00 camera and I'mm having a hard finding the right one.

My thread is here; Care to check it out?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20669&start=0

Would this camera be all-around good enough for low light situations with IR?

Cureently, I'm using the Sony SSCCD77 and its frankly terrible. But way more expensive than these.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks

Hi Archik. as its for a bank why not use the avemedia ip camera to go with your recorder. i will pm you a live demo over the weekend good images with sound and POE for easy install.

Hi Archik. as its for a bank why not use the avemedia ip camera to go with your recorder. i will pm you a live demo over the weekend good images with sound and POE for easy install.

Why do you think its for a bank? Here's my original quote.

I'm not looking to protect a bank, and I don't want to break the bank.

Why do you think its for a bank? Here's my original quote.

I'm not looking to protect a bank, and I don't want to break the bank.

sorry archik. been a long day i miss read it sorry. but the aver ip wont break the bank.

sorry archik. been a long day i miss read it sorry. but the aver ip wont break the bank.

Thats alright.

IP would be a great option, but it would only work for some of the cameras, since many of them are already wired for CCTV.

I'll have a look at the Aver IP's.

Any good PTZ cams that won't break the bank?

Ben

Thats alright.

IP would be a great option, but it would only work for some of the cameras, since many of them are already wired for CCTV.

I'll have a look at the Aver IP's.

Any good PTZ cams that won't break the bank?

Ben

i have over 15 of these installed from cnb. very good image and works straight off the avers. http://www.videcon.co.uk/product_details.php?StockID=78&l1=7&l2=119

Thats what I'm trying to find out. What CNB models are you using for these setups?

Most of my use cases do have some ambient light at night. So I'm guessing that the VBM-24VF should be good enough for most of my applications.

Thats what I'm trying to find out. What CNB models are you using for these setups?

Most of my use cases do have some ambient light at night. So I'm guessing that the VBM-24VF should be good enough for most of my applications.

that is the camera demo i sent you the vbm 24vf. very good cameras.