I have built a number of computer/GEO 600 card systems in the past 2 years, and have certainly had my share of problems. The one that I have just built, and still on the work bench, has presented me with yet another problem. I have the GEO card set to auto open the system in "full screen" view, and have the user and password set properly. However, when I start the computer, the GEO program does not auto start. When I open the GEO program with the mouse, all is OK. Can someone offer some hints on what might be the problem? Thank you very much. Robert

Also, if you're just hitting the restart button on your comp,, then it wont start up with your auto-login rules, it needs to be restarted properly via auto-reboot setup setting.

To G22: No, I have never done this.

To: wahloon: 6.05

To Baywatch: Do not understand this - could you elaborate?

To cctvinstaller: No, not using reset - the pc is turned OFF

Thanks, for all. Still need more help . . .

If you are logging in at user level not supervisor level (to restrict the operators options) then you will need to tick the allow fullscreen box for this user to log in fullscreen.

It could be worth trying to log in without the fullscreen function 1st ?

We are not using any "user" level, only "administration" level. Again, we have set up these systems for 2 years now, and this is first time that this problem has come up. Do you think that I may have a GEO software or GEO hardware problem? Thanks

Make sure the GEO .exe file is in Start -> Programs -> Startup, otherwise nothing is going to start up by itself when you reboot.

1/ make sure when you first installed the softwrae you said YES to: "do you want to add to start up" this is junkwaneese (Taiwanese) for do you want geo to start up every time you reboot.

2/ Make suyre the password that you created is allowed to alog on auto, you can do this in the password seciton.

3/ make sure you set a defualt password to log onot the system on startup and make sure you check the tick that allows full screeen mode, this is int eh system config section..

Thank you cctv-australia: That was it . . I not not checked the add to start menu! I usually do, but on this it was overlooked. I appreciate your help.