atamai

DVR for industrial purposes

Hi all,

Im on charge of the security system on the factory where i work, we have 3 standalone DVR Samsung with 16 analog cameras systems, i dont have problems recording videos, but its difficult to watch the recorded videos when some accident happen.

I have Sony cameras 570TVL and one problem its the quality on the records, i know i must jump to Mega pixel IP cameras, but i still need the feature to support both technologies (analog and digital).

I need advice on what kind of DVR is right for me, to get better video navigation, better quality and framerate, support both technologies.

Maybe i dont have time to build one system so i need to purshase to a company that already build this kind of systems. Some one know a good company that have a good support an quality systems? i don't need the highest end system but one trusty, reliable and good quality.

Thanks and best regards!!

Hi all,

Im on charge of the security system on the factory where i work, we have 3 standalone DVR Samsung with 16 analog cameras systems, i dont have problems recording videos, but its difficult to watch the recorded videos when some accident happen.

I have Sony cameras 570TVL and one problem its the quality on the records, i know i must jump to Mega pixel IP cameras, but i still need the feature to support both technologies (analog and digital).

I need advice on what kind of DVR is right for me, to get better video navigation, better quality and framerate, support both technologies.

Maybe i dont have time to build one system so i need to purshase to a company that already build this kind of systems. Some one know a good company that have a good support an quality systems? i don't need the highest end system but one trusty, reliable and good quality.

to mix and match your old cameras with new and also ip then i would take a look at the avermedia http://www.avermedia-usa.com/surveillance/productdetail.aspx?id=66 also you can now try the software for 30 days. see link and have a play.

http://www.avermedia-usa.com/surveillance/AVerMediaTrialsoftware.aspx

Ok Thanks for the quick response.

to know more about CCTV, could you please tell me which companies are the best on this kind of technology?

Next time to replace my other 2 standalone DVR i will build them, could you please recommend me the best brand? without budget restictions.

With time i think i can build a very good system with the correct components.

Not sure if you have the right solution for you... but Telexper (www.telxper.com) sells anything from analog cameras to IP cameras from a bnc connector to a vehicle DVR. We run these in our subways and have been running strong for 4-5 years. Aside from having lifetime phone/email support (including full support/config for remote viewing your DVR) for their product they also offer a 2 year warranty on the DVR's and 5 years on a few hardware components. While it is a proprietary solution, all of their systems are PC-based with optional virus scanner and have numerous applications; traditional analog DVR's, analog and digital DVR's, and full hybrid HVR (all digital).