brianj

h264 Hardware Cards.. Hikvision??

Hi all, great forum!

After learning my lessons from buying some $20 CIF crap like everyone else (with software that runs like a win95 screensaver;) , i'm now still looking for a quality 4-8CH h264 card with DVR software that provides at least the minimum of Windows compatibility, i.e. a program window with normal max/minimize buttons for example:/

As i'll still need analoque sources, i ended up with Geovsion, Avermedia and now Hikvision, so far..

Anyone have experience with running any such cards on a Atom D510 system?

What about this one? Not pirated?

h**p://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/291087070-4CH-H-264-DVR-Card-HK-DS4004HCI-wholesalers.html

thanks for help

Hi all, great forum!

After learning my lessons from buying some $20 CIF crap like everyone else (with software that runs like a win95 screensaver;) , i'm now still looking for a quality 4-8CH h264 card with DVR software that provides at least the minimum of Windows compatibility, i.e. a program window with normal max/minimize buttons for example:/

As i'll still need analoque sources, i ended up with Geovsion, Avermedia and now Hikvision, so far..

Anyone have experience with running any such cards on a Atom D510 system?

What about this one? Not pirated?

h**p://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/291087070-4CH-H-264-DVR-Card-HK-DS4004HCI-wholesalers.html

thanks for help

That is a pirated card. and read the spec. and if i was given that card i would only use it to wedge a door open.

I dont think that is a pirated card. The specs and appearance looks like an Hikvision card. The only problem I can see here is the software that's bundled with the card. It might not be a good software

You can get a very good software for that card that supports internet or Iphone viewing.

I would like to know the answer to the original poster's question too..

I dont think that is a pirated card. The specs and appearance looks like an Hikvision card. The only problem I can see here is the software that's bundled with the card. It might not be a good software

You can get a very good software for that card that supports internet or Iphone viewing.

I would like to know the answer to the original poster's question too..

the specs and appearance ........... clone cards look the same. and i think when he buys this card he will be stuck with the software it comes with.

I am Skyvision oversea sales Ava, we supply the cif,2cif,D1 dve card and software, I think you can get the right one you need.please contact with my skype ava.he

Well you are right, this doesnot seem to be a pirated card and somthing like hikvision. And aliexpress is quite costlier too. To get best softwares or accesories for iphones , you can go with Chinabuye, they are online shop from China. Quality is real good and with a reasonable price .

Buy Hikvision,it have very nice and stable software for it`s money

If you buy Hikvision cards, you can always use the original Software from Hikvision (IVMS2000) and it's for free. IVMS is good, but better Software does exist for Hikvision cards. I would recommend NetvisionDVR - this is the best that I found so far. I tried Skyvision (crashed regularly) and IVMS2000 (good and stable, but looks like it's 10 years old)

You are asking for a program that can be minimized or run in a window and has basically a normal Windows window around it - I have never seen this. All these programs run in full screen and usually overlap any other window.

koolmer