MetzLyov

Ganz ZC-Y30NH4 Hi Res Color Camera

How is the GANZ WD compared to other WD???

$200 for a name brand WD sounds like a great deal. Ganz's top of the line camera, right?

thats what I was wondering, its got be better than the GE ultraview i imagine .. which rings in around $350-370 ... Darn if they are truly that cheaper, then i should start selling them over Sanyo, just to save on Customs even ..

its got be better than the GE ultraview i imagine

That won't exactly be an accomplishment

They really are an awesome camera, but due to the hype by sanyo and GE and Pana, the darn thing nearly got overlooked, its an ace cam but not as good as the XF, but but very good bang for buck as is most Ganz products.

I am glad to be cheaper with Bosch because the Ganz is at least 75% our quality and a very low failure rate indeed!!

yeah im looking at Ganz for indoor high res dome, (cheap like $200), and then their Box cameras, their outdoor day night domes are too expensive though, about $100 more than Sanyo. I can only carry 1 product for each app.

Well this is more like what we would have to pay for it from the local dealer:

http://www.spytown.com/zc-y30nh4.html

Levon is your price pretty consistent on that unit? If so then we can buy a bunch of those from you.

also, what about their other day night camera, and the compact WDR camera?

thanks

rory

and for you ganz guys, which is the better Day night, there are 2 of them ..

also, they dont seem to have an exview color camera ...?

Thanks for the posts...

Rory, it is not Ultraview hype.... and I know what you are referring to...

I finally saw the camera and tested yesterday... No hype and this camera delivers the goods as stated in the specs.. Additional programming features on the side are very nice. The picture was crisp color. Just make sure to use lower F-stop lens, as it is very sensitive camera. Used Tokina lens (3.3-8.0mm AI) and the results were exceptional...

Man, I liked it so much that I placed an order for 1,000 pieces... and of course, the pricing is much lower than what anyone will find in the market place... I know Herm does not like posting prices, so I am not going to note anything, except that they gave us a price that we could not refuse.... but then again, anyone buying 1,000 cameras will have substantial savings...

Thanks much for your posts - they were helpful.

Levon

no day night version is there? Im looking at say for outdoors like a gas station where it gets dark when they close. Or would just use a Pano?

also, dome version? I guess thats where the pano comes into play?

Hey guys,

I guess this post was moved to dealer's side because of a mistake... and now looks like it did capture a lot of attention...

Yes, we bought every item they had in stock and no, it will not be available to Spytown.com or to cctvproduct.com. I know I did not post any pricing for it, except shown a URL that was pointing to PDF specs.. and turned up that was a problem for the administrator....

Rory, these cameras are exceptional. I will not state what people pay in average for them, but our pricing is the best in the industry. This is not the first or the last time we will do this. Even few weeks ago, we bought over 3,000 hi res color cameras from Bosch at pricing that nobody could belive. I gues when you can buy large quantities, manufacturers will drop their pants...

Anyway, today is my last day with this forum... It was a great run as it lasted and I appreciate all the comments, regardless if they were positive or negative or just opions, and I know that I learned a lot... I have very large projects that landed and it will require my 24/7 attention and I know I will not be able to particpate in a normal ways, thus I am pulling back.

Best of luck to everyone and to your business.... May be our paths will cross in some business ventures in the future.. By the way, my real name is... LEVON POSTACHIAN...

Good luck everyone and god bless!

Levon

Rory,

This camera's performance is exceptional. Its performance falls between your normal hi res color cameras and hi res day/night cameras. Being able to adjust on wide dynamic range setting, the picture quality is second to none...

Well, I did not post pricing, even though Herm thought I did. The only thing that I have done was to post a URL for the specs... Besides purchasing first batch of 1,000 of these cameras, we have a backorder of another 5,000 more and we are selling the hell out of it...

For anyone in this forum, I can extend additional discounts if anyone is interested.

Please PM me...

Levon

I thought you were?

Have to email the mod so he can set your access for that ..

Rory

I have one. I've been so busy that besides plugging it in to check out the picture I haven't had a chance to play with it. But looks like good rez and color even on a TV monitor.