zymox

Trouble with AVTECH 760A, interference issue

Hello guys,

I bought an avtech760 sata version about a year ago and now I have major problems with it.

I get interference between the cameras shown in videoviewer.

I can see the picture from ie. ch4 sliding across the picture on ch1 followed by ch2.

One channel, no3 is allways razor sharp.

I have tried it all, you name it and I have tried it.

I have changed all the RG75 cables to higher quality cables and I have also changed the crappy power supplies that came with the camers for a 1 good computer power supply at 20 amps and I still have the same problem.

It doesn´t matter if I disconnect any of the cameras because if I do another channel pic will cont. the interference.

It was not like this when I bought it, it came after a period of time and I per auto thought it could some mices eaten of the cables but it tourned out that this was n´t the problem either.

The cables looks great, as good as new ones.

The interference will stay away for about 3-4 minutes every time I reboot the DVR by pulling the power but when it´s there I get the sweeps about every 20-30 seconds.

I have not a clue of what to try next so please you pros out here, help me out before I loose my mind

Sorry for my bad english

Best Regards,

Tobbe aka zymox - Sweden

Hello Scoprion,

No I haven't but will do it tomorrow cording to your instructions.

Found another strange thing today that I haven´t seen before and thats why the DVRbox has recorded all videos on the lan connected computer instead of it´s own hardrive

Thnx in adv.

Best regards

zymox

Video Viewer

There is a film strip icon. This is the record to the remote computer. Click on this icon and it should stop the recording to the computer.

Well, I have now tried the suggestions but none worked...

Found out htat the record was initiated in the login so I had to tick it of there ... Couldn´t press the filmstrip since it was outgrayed.

Anyhow I´m starting to think that I might have some lousy earth to three of the cameras...

I will get back when I have a result.

I believe it´s my case actually.

I have allready replaced all of the netadapters with no better reults but after a good inspection on where the cameras is mounted I found out that the razorsharp one is mounted on a sheet of metal and the other 3 is mounted on a wallstand made of wood...

Could it be this ? I sure will try to connect a wire to one of the cameras and attach it to ground to see what happends hoping that I don´t have to much of grounding differance causing anything to broke down.