2noids

Please post experience with e-tailer called spytown.com

I was not sure where to post this question, but here goes.

Anyone have experience ordering from spytown.com? Positve or negative? They seem to have decent pricing and one of the larger selections in the USA.

I checked reselleratings.com and they have not been rated yet...I might end up being their first reviewer unless y'all tell me why or if I should steer clear of this particular comapny. (yup, i'm from Texas y'all.)

Note to Admin: If there was a better spot to post this, please feel free to move this thread.

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

OK, Spytown is a bunch on Jackasses, they don't know what they are doing, their store is smaller than my living room, and half the time that you order something, you don't recieve it.

Thanks for that thread (I should have searched for spytown, duh....spanks self on forehead).

I'll leave any other spytown questions/comments there.

I am pleased to announce SpyTown has opened a new larger location located in Utopia, NY . This new showroom/ Retial location carries all the items we show online. We now have a toll free number as well. 866-SPYTOWN. I do not know who herminshs is. If he has a problem with us,i would appreciate him calling us to discuss and not bad mouth us.