rory

Looking for an Older Geovision card

Hi, have a client with an older PC with a DVR card for a company that is out of business.

Seems the hard drive is probably bad, or at least Windows is corrupt from power outages or something else and need to reload .. no software for the card and the old software was crap anyway.

They dont want to buy the whole new system so was thinking go with an older Geo card and should work fine with the older hardware, even if we use a new hard drive - other hardware is fine and it has a brand new PSU.

So .. anyone got any old Geo cards for sale? I guess a 7.xx or 8.0/1 xx card would suffice ... to run 8.12. Basically anything that came with less then 8.2. Also if 7.xx no dongle. And must be 100% legit.

If you have another big brand for cheap then let me know. No new cards plz, I can get them myself.

PM me plz.

Thanks!

Rory

Hi, have a client with an older PC with a DVR card for a company that is out of business.

Seems the hard drive is probably bad, or at least Windows is corrupt from power outages or something else and need to reload .. no software for the card and the old software was crap anyway.

They dont want to buy the whole new system so was thinking go with an older Geo card and should work fine with the older hardware, even if we use a new hard drive - other hardware is fine and it has a brand new PSU.

So .. anyone got any old Geo cards for sale? I guess a 7.xx or 8.0/1 xx card would suffice ... to run 8.12. Basically anything that came with less then 8.2. Also if 7.xx no dongle. And must be 100% legit.

If you have another big brand for cheap then let me know. No new cards plz, I can get them myself.

PM me plz.

Thanks!

Rory

Hi rory. will a hikvision card be any good for you ???

Hi Tom

Depends what software comes with it.

also has to be located in the US.

Thanks,

Rory

I have a GV650 4 channel that I would let go. What are you thinking. I have the box, the book and version8.01 CD included. It was only used for a few months as an evaluation. It is legit.

Bob

Thanks Bob, he replaced it with a standalone for now. he needed 16 channels though.