Sign in to follow this  
rory

CNB made in china??

Thats what they say on the box and on the camera .. thought they were made in Korea?

oh well ..

Edited by Guest

Thats what they say on the box and on the camera .. thought they were made in Korea?

oh well ..

rory. have you been buying cheap copys from china ??? CNB is korean i buy direct from them ...... pm you address.

Just because they're a Korean company, doesn't mean they make their all of their products in Korea; likely due to labor costs.

CNB Technology Inc.

19-20F, Daerung Post-Tower 5th, 60-3, Gasan-Dong, Geumcheon-Gu, Seoul, 153-702, Korea

4~5/F., 4 Bldg Kingwingtat Technology Industry Park Gangtou Village, Buji Town, Longgang District. Shenzhen, P. R.China

From the CNB CEO, Bong Hoon Yoo:

"Over the past seven years we have had continuous growth and achieved sales record sales amounting to $120 mil to become one of the top security camera makers & exporters in Korea. With world best class technology and global manufacturing facilities in Korea and China, we are experiencing an average growth rate of 40% annually. In addition, we have achieved solid financial stability and acquired an A++ credibility rating with D&B Korea."

oh well ..

rory. have you been buying cheap copys from china ??? CNB is korean i buy direct from them ...... pm you address.

No its the real thing from CNB

Edited by Guest

Just because they're a Korean company, doesn't mean they make their all of their products in Korea; likely due to labor costs.

CNB Technology Inc.

19-20F, Daerung Post-Tower 5th, 60-3, Gasan-Dong, Geumcheon-Gu, Seoul, 153-702, Korea

4~5/F., 4 Bldg Kingwingtat Technology Industry Park Gangtou Village, Buji Town, Longgang District. Shenzhen, P. R.China

From the CNB CEO, Bong Hoon Yoo:

"Over the past seven years we have had continuous growth and achieved sales record sales amounting to $120 mil to become one of the top security camera makers & exporters in Korea. With world best class technology and global manufacturing facilities in Korea and China, we are experiencing an average growth rate of 40% annually. In addition, we have achieved solid financial stability and acquired an A++ credibility rating with D&B Korea."

Cool thanks. I should have read

I do understand China makes good stuff when specified too .. was just interesting to see it plastered all over the box and camera

Edited by Guest

CNB got their own Factory in China in order to reduce the cost.

I Visit the factory 2 years ago.

At this time I think that only Speed Dome and Zoom Bullet Cameras are made in Korean factory.

This doesn't mean that CNB that the quality is different than the products are made in Korea.

I have to say again, It's their own factory, not OEM partner.

Ok thanks for the clarification D&C, that makes sense now then

When I saw the Made in China, and Ive seen similar "looking" models on at least one Chinese manufacturer site I was like .. hold on a second

Any idea on their DVRs though, seems they OEM them, as its the Indigo boards and software?

Indigo is Korean anyway though so ..

Edited by Guest

CNB DVRs are OEM from Indigo Security http://www.indigo-security.com/ and they are Made in Korea.

I remember, before CNB Europe established, that the shipping of the DVRs & Speed Dome cameras were from Korea and the rest of the Cameras from China.

Hmm u saying that "Indigo" make DVR for CNB ?

highly doubt this

CNB DVRs are OEM from Indigo Security http://www.indigo-security.com/ and they are Made in Korea.

I remember, before CNB Europe established, that the shipping of the DVRs & Speed Dome cameras were from Korea and the rest of the Cameras from China.

Hmm u saying that "Indigo" make DVR for CNB ?

highly doubt this

the CNB DVRs do use the Indigo boards as far as I have seen so far.

The cases are different but they still have identical features.

The DVR's local software is identical going by the CNB's user manual.

The CNB Remote software is different. I actually like the CNBs GUI better, responds faster, and so Ive been using it for at least 2 of the Vsionis DVRs in the field, which are OEMd from Indigo.

Also the files listed in the CNB Remote software folder are Indigo files.

I guess my question was, does CNB OEM from Indigo or vice versa .. seems they do going by D&C's reply.

Edited by Guest

oh well ..

CNB have a factory in China. so some of CNB Cameras Made in China. those cameras are not Copys