qman

STAR WARS

Anyone going to see the movie tonight?

You bet ur ass I am.

I'll post a review after I get back

tonight ..?? its almost midnight ..! Carry your CamCorder and email me a DVD

WOW The visuals where awesome, as to be expected. But holy ****, for those of you who didn't figure out why anakin became Dark Vader, sheeeet. What the movie and see. I won't ruin it for anyone.

umm, wasnt it just a new version of the old star wars movies .. i think all us star wars fans know what the deal is anyway

I was tempted to go this morning, but a bunch of us from church have tickets to go Friday @ 7:30.

I can't wait!

~Dan

WOW The visuals where awesome, as to be expected. But holy ****, for those of you who didn't figure out why anakin became Dark Vader, sheeeet. What the movie and see. I won't ruin it for anyone.

Did he turn into Vader because he was molested as a young boy? Maybe he lived nextdoor to a Pop Star? hmmmmm, makes me wonder.

Anyone going to see the movie tonight?

You bet ur ass I am.

I'll post a review after I get back

Star Wars? Is this a new DVR or Cam? I live on a rock...never even seen the first

I read last night that Star Wars doubled the previous record for a midnight showing of a premier: $16.5 million.

Previous record was Lord of the Rings: $8 million

none of those movies tweaked my interest .. lord of the rings was just plain boring, the previous star wars were even more boring ... from the previews of this one on TV, it looks the same .. heck Star Treck is even more interesting these days, and what about doctor WHo?!