I had to re format my hardrive and reload windows and reinstall Iview software. I am having a problem with the witness pro program. I am able to view my cameras but I am not able to click on any of the icons or features. I am getting the red circle on all items. When I try and log in using root,123 defaukt password, it does not accept it. I never changed the password as I just reinstalled program.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall to no avail. I contacted Hermin and he is at a loss too. Has anyone had this problem? Anyone have any ideas?

I am at a standstill.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I got it back up and running. I had to reformat harddrive and reload software. So far so good.

That's actually the answer that I got from I-VIEW. There is a bug on the 2.8 software version that they just corrected for version F of the software due early next month.

Interesting. I have a similar prob with our GV800 at work, some icons and features not clickable at all anymore. Prob the same programmer for both.

Interesting. I have a similar prob with our GV800 at work, some icons and features not clickable at all anymore. Prob the same programmer for both.

ok ok twas me im sorry guys ...