stuzeneger

Please help to identify DVR card

Please help identify this card (image in attachment). 4-channels, dvr card have Connextant Fusion 878A chip and Atmel AT89C2051-14PI chip, card doent have any caption or developer name.I tested many kinds of drivers, none worked. Originally card was have chinese DVR software disk (with english too, but default set is chinese) and drivers and work fine,but i lost this disk. Please help !

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7914/dvrcard.jpg

dvrcardth-1.jpg

Did you try BTWinCap drivers...?

Anyway, being one of this 1BT878 chip, 4ch 25fps cheap cards, the time you have probably wasted already trying to get it to work is probably worth more than it would be buying a new card...

Please help identify this card (image in attachment). 4-channels, dvr card have Connextant Fusion 878A chip and Atmel AT89C2051-14PI chip, card doent have any caption or developer name.I tested many kinds of drivers, none worked. Originally card was have chinese DVR software disk (with english too, but default set is chinese) and drivers and work fine,but i lost this disk. Please help !

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7914/dvrcard.jpg

dvrcardth-1.jpg

While I understand not wanting to spend money on a new card- and this might be expensive depending on what country you live in...

I would seriously thinking about buying a new card.

BTW: What OS are you running? x86 (32-bit), x64? Windows ????

How old is the card?

How much do you have in it?

Not what you want to hear, and I wish someone could point you towards the drivers but I'd weigh my time, vs how old, the expense to replace vs how much time trying to find drivers.

PS: Pic to me is fuzzy... Might help if you re-up a high resolution pic.

Suggestion: Do you remember where you bought it? Have you looked on Ebay, etc to try to ID the card?, find someone selling like item?

I also encountered this problem.

Hi, you guys why not contact the seller to send you a software?

DVR cards are not as same as computer video card that you can use universal drivers.