OK, I have the whole B&W vs, Color down now, so I thought.

I wanted to experiment with lighting, the front of my house was lit with 2 75W incadesent bulbs. My B&W camera worked reasonably well but my color, not day and night, a Weldex 3585, faired poor at night.

I changed to 2 100W flouresent bulbs and got a reasonable improvement with the color cam but the B&W lost some clarity. I can see father but the closer picture is not as detailed. Is this because B&W doesn't like flouresent or the area is now too bright?

Bill

The b&W is an older Panasonic BP314 and the color is a Weldex 3585C, need more details?

Actually while the Weldex did improve, my grass is now a really bright green. I have a Toshiba IK400 D&N next to it and the picture is much softer though more grainy also.

use the image tag ..

[ IMG ] http : // www . myimage . com [ / IMG ]

Rory:

I'm having some difficulty uploading the images. If you send me a PM with your email address I'll send them along.

Bill

What this forum really needs is a place to upload pics. I mean, most of what we talk about here involves image quality.

I'm all for it... something easy and I show you some pictures / clips of my new bird cam.