Not sure this is the right place to post but will try.

Just gave up on an immervision camera system in a police interview room. Panasonic IP dome + Oclaris +immervision + loure mike

cannot get the audio to sync with the video. Have had the Onssi rep and the immervision tech, and Pano rep all people involved for over a month and am offically giving up. I just posted so anyone thinking of this app should test it out first. the immervision seems to work ok for video but not the combined audio and video. Anyone made this setup work? I would like to know before I try and sell the immervision lenses.

Does the setup work without the immervision lens? In other words, does the audio and video synch without using the immervision lens? I am trying to understand what the source of the issue is - immervision or the VMS.

Sorry about the late repost. I do not know if the setup worked with the immervision lens out of the picture. I was fowarded an email about this from the immervision rep and I apparently posted this in such a way to indicate that I did not receive the support on this issue from the vendors.

1. All parties did there best to solve the problem. The Pano rep, the immervison rep and the onssi rep all tried over a period of a couple of months to make this particular combination work.

2. Immervison product worked as advertised but in this application and combination for whatever reason we could not sync up audio.

3. The fact that I may need to sell my lenses has nothing to do with the quality of the product I do not have an immediate need and I can use the cash as this portion of the project has cost me quite a bit of money with having to buy and additonal camera and refund money to the customer.

I think all three products are excellent but I posted this to help others avoid this same problem or at least do a extensive bench test prior to install.

Sorry about the late repost. I do not know if the setup worked with the immervision lens out of the picture. I was fowarded an email about this from the immervision rep and I apparently posted this in such a way to indicate that I did not receive the support on this issue from the vendors.

1. All parties did there best to solve the problem. The Pano rep, the immervison rep and the onssi rep all tried over a period of a couple of months to make this particular combination work.

2. Immervison product worked as advertised but in this application and combination for whatever reason we could not sync up audio.

3. The fact that I may need to sell my lenses has nothing to do with the quality of the product I do not have an immediate need and I can use the cash as this portion of the project has cost me quite a bit of money with having to buy and additonal camera and refund money to the customer.

I think all three products are excellent but I posted this to help others avoid this same problem or at least do a extensive bench test prior to install.

I'd be quite curious exactly how the Lens causes this issue, surely you could just enable an audio adjustment in the software, seeing as using a different lens makes the issue go away is the SDK actually delaying the video stream as it's processed?

It has been a while but I remember that we were trying this in a police interview room and when you went to playback audio it did not sync correctly probably because the various software and DVRs were converting the images from an overhead view to a horizontal view. The pictures were fine the audio was just enough off that the customer was concerned a lawyer would say the video was tampered with because it did not sync up perfectly. we ended up putting in two regular cameras as the law in this state changed requiring 2 cameras anyway. I am going to try a non interview room app using these lenses and a HD IP camera.