WildCard

Where are you buying your RG59 locally in US?

I called around for some 95% copper RG59 (18/2) siamese, and the best I could do locally in Midwest USA is:

$523.92 for a 1000' roll of Belden brand cable!

Outrageous! I figured it would be slightly more expensive given that I an not a registered customer of theirs, so I anticipated the non-dscounted retail price, but come on!

I am presently paying $90ish shipped for a 500' spool of generic, sort of copper chinese made cable. I hoped getting the cable local would allow me to get the better cable for about the same price as the generic shipped.

-WC-

thats all expensive .. are there no distributors in your area?

What State are you in .. also, if you are a dealer, PM herm to get into the dealer forum to discuss further.

yeah thats Bahamian retail pricing!!

actually we sell it for 0.50 cents a foot to our clients ...

I already PMd Herm, he said no dealer forum until Larry returns & approves, and as soon as I am here at month minimum.

It was Graybar that I talked to. I think it was the gold RG59 price, maybe.

-WC-

PS: thanks, I'll try those Chitown places.

graybar sells over the counter to anyone. Typically from my experience is that if a company sells to the end user, they are not the cheapest. (unless they sell on Ebay or are a very large company)Ex: newEgg.com

Man, the one thing Miami has, is a ton of security distributors ... im on my 4th one in 4 years right now ... !

I called around for some 95% copper RG59 (18/2) siamese, and the best I could do locally in Midwest USA is:

$523.92 for a 1000' roll of Belden brand cable!

Outrageous! I figured it would be slightly more expensive given that I an not a registered customer of theirs, so I anticipated the non-dscounted retail price, but come on!

I am presently paying $90ish shipped for a 500' spool of generic, sort of copper chinese made cable. I hoped getting the cable local would allow me to get the better cable for about the same price as the generic shipped.

-WC-

Where are you at? I can get you some prices