smokingjoe

Port forwarding problem

Upload images to a free image hosting site and then get the web address for each image, then you click on the box that says Img up above the text box and put your images web address between the parentheses thingies like this imagewebsite

Also, I would like to see some screen shots of your Web User Interface. You can do this by simply doing the following:

1) Whenever you have your DVR web screen pulled up, hit CTRL,PrintScreen buttons simultaneously.

2) Go into paint and rightclick paste

3) Save it

4) Crop if necessary

5) Upload as described above.

Registered at Image Shack and uploaded one image to try it out.

I haven't figured out how to get the web address for each image yet. Getting late, I will try it again tomarrow.

Have some of my pictures uploaded to Image Shack.

Giving me options for web address.

LINK

Forums xxxxxxxx

Sites xxxxxxxxx

Friends xxxxxxx

Direct xxxxxxxxxx

THUMBNAIL SIZE

Forum xxxxxxxxx

Site xxxxxxxx

Not sure which one I should use.

Some are pretty long and contain my password.

(ADD) OK I was wrong about containing my password. It is my user name in there. This my be normal.

Hello

Can anyone help me I need to see my cameras from my iphone . I did port forwarding for

80, 554, 37777 and 37778 . but when check which ports are open it only shows 80,554,37777. for 37778 shows port closed, but i have already added in the modem settings 192.168.254.254. Can someone help me how will see my cameras while using Iphone. . I can see login successfully but no video on the Iphone. Do i need to use another port? Please reply...