rory

Finally its cold

a reallllllyyyy long hot spring and even hotter summer that didnt seem to want to ever end .. now its finally cold .. to us anyway .. a whopping 61 degrees right now !! time for the ski jacket My poor AC was on overdrive for the past few months .. even up to just a few days ago .. now im using the heater in the truck Well .. that said it will be 80 degrees tomorrow ..

Whats the weather like where you are?

a reallllllyyyy long hot spring and even hotter summer that didnt seem to want to ever end .. now its finally cold .. to us anyway .. a whopping 61 degrees right now !! time for the ski jacket My poor AC was on overdrive for the past few months .. even up to just a few days ago .. now im using the heater in the truck Well .. that said it will be 80 degrees tomorrow ..

Whats the weather like where you are?

thank for that rory. -2 here oh and the white stuff is called snow

130110image427331216-1.jpg

We are awaiting the first big storm of the season we are just far enough from Lake Michigan to get the full load dumped on us. They are predicting a giant storm and the weatherman is checking doppler, viper, radar color charts, apparently they don't look out the window because all the electronics show us buried under at least a foot of snow we have had an inch at best.

Hi All,

Here is in Winter now,but it is still like the summer,it a bit hot about more than Twenty degrees(o).

All the year no snow here, i am so eager to see snowing!

And the X'mas day is coming, any one have some purchase plan for it?

Please see the picture attached, good for motorsports.

Gramza

What does the H stand for? "Mini HDVR" Send us one to test or stop spamming please

ha ha yes spam .. but that dvr looks so cute i cant help but leave it up there .. for now

oh ps .. email request removed!

You gotta give it up to him for following the ABC's of selling though (Always Be Closing)

I like the tactic of , "Ha ha ha, yes its very nice here, cant wait for Christmas and then

BAM!

Buy my product."

Very Nice " title="Applause" />

I'm sure if he sent us each an "evaluation" model, we'd all be very impressed with them and more than happy to re-sell them to OUR customers! Just think of the potential sales!

You gotta give it up to him for following the ABC's of selling though (Always Be Closing)

I like the tactic of , "Ha ha ha, yes its very nice here, cant wait for Christmas and then

BAM!

Buy my product."

Very Nice " title="Applause" />

A.I.D.A. Get mad you SOBs! Loll great reference!