colombiancctv

I NEED HELP WITH VIDEO VIEWER SOFTWARE

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are having a great day. Here is the problem am having with the software AVITECH video viewer (see screen shot attached - Not actual problem) I am taking over a position where the last person chaged the admin password on the video viewer. There are two other accounts but they don´t have administrative rigths. I am trying to find a way to reset or recover the admin password since the person who was in the position before me has left and didn´t not provide any information. I am struggling with this issue and I haven´t been able to find any information in the web. In the following link http://scorpiontheater.com/videoviewer.aspx there is information about the software, as well as the user manual, but there is not information that could help me reset an admin password..I think!!

If there is someone out there that could help me with this issue, i would be really appreciated since I am running out of ideas. I´ll answer any qestions to try to solve this problem.

Thanks a million.

Thank you guys for replying.

I did try with VLC and it let me play the videos but resolution its poor. I might have to reinstal the software. If I back up the information, do you guys think I would be able to bring up all the IP addresses that I had in the system after the reinstal?

Thnaks

I did try with VLC and it let me play the videos but resolution its poor.

That probably has more to do with the DVR than the VLC program.