personalt

Vivotek - FD7132/FD8161 - Better suggestion for indoor ip?

Would anyone have a better suggestion then FD7132 or FD8161 in that mid $300 to mid $400 range?

I am looking to use this in a babies room. I originally picked these because of the built in IR.. but based on another thread the IR pointing at baby is not likely the best idea.

Is there something else in that price range that would work good for a indoor low light(prefer with support for audio).

Looking for IP so I can watch on my droid tablet without setting up a full DVR that has network support.

Would anyone have a better suggestion then FD7132 or FD8161 in that mid $300 to mid $400 range?

I am looking to use this in a babies room. I originally picked these because of the built in IR.. but based on another thread the IR pointing at baby is not likely the best idea.

Is there something else in that price range that would work good for a indoor low light(prefer with support for audio).

Looking for IP so I can watch on my droid tablet without setting up a full DVR that has network support.

for a babies room i would just use ome of these and use a night light in the room. the good thing about the axis is you just need power in the location. and pick it up though your wifi.

http://www.axis.com/products/cam_207w/