bantham1

Avermedia SA9000e Pro

Do you know if it supports the BB viewer? Compression is not H.264 but I have heard the MPEG4 is better in terms of image quality? It will probably need a large HD.

Has anybody used this hybrid dvr? If so, how does it perform?

i have a few sa9000 out some are just on 3 years old and never had a problem. but make sure if you get one it has the new software. ask how long they have had it in the store. things to look out for

new one does H264 stream on ip cameras ... ptz control is on the mouse. (click on ptz camera click control in top left of image and were ever you move your mouse in picture ptz follows) also hdmi output which is not on the old type.

Can't you obtain the new software download on the site? What is the current rev. number?

Thanks

yes you can. but remember the sa9000 is now discontinued. in both USA and UK. so if you find someone who has stock. get it with the last software.

or see what the price differance is to the http://www.avermedia.com/AVerDiGi/Product/Detail.aspx?id=279

or if you can wait for the touch . http://www.avermedia.com/AVerDiGi/Product/Detail.aspx?id=263

SA9000E Pro is the model.

Support 16CH D1 real-time recording

bullet Support MegaPixel, IP & Analog PTZ/cameras

bullet IP & Analog TV outputs

bullet MPEG4 H/W compression

bullet Easy-to-use Touchpad

bullet Multifunctional front panel and LCD display

bullet Jog shuttle for easy playback

bullet Built-in RS485 and e-SATA

bullet Dual monitor & hybrid Spot monitor outputs

bullet Multiple and configurable channels displayed on CCTV monitor

bullet POS integration and advanced POSViewer

bullet Detect human face in live video and trigger instant playback from object index

bullet Easily backup with built-in DVD-RW

bullet Support backup to NAS / RAID

bullet Support up to 128 sensors in/relays out

bullet Remote Software Integration: CM3000, Remote Console, WebViewer, PDAViewer, HandyViewer, and SmartViewer ( for Symbian / Windows Smart phone)

bullet Maximum recording frame rate (NTSC/PAL): CIF: 480 / 400 fps, VGA: 480 / 400 fps, D1: 480/400 fps

bullet Support System Controller (Joystick Keyboard)

SA9000E Pro is the model.

Support 16CH D1 real-time recording

bullet Support MegaPixel, IP & Analog PTZ/cameras

bullet IP & Analog TV outputs

bullet MPEG4 H/W compression

bullet Easy-to-use Touchpad

bullet Multifunctional front panel and LCD display

bullet Jog shuttle for easy playback

bullet Built-in RS485 and e-SATA

bullet Dual monitor & hybrid Spot monitor outputs

bullet Multiple and configurable channels displayed on CCTV monitor

bullet POS integration and advanced POSViewer

bullet Detect human face in live video and trigger instant playback from object index

bullet Easily backup with built-in DVD-RW

bullet Support backup to NAS / RAID

bullet Support up to 128 sensors in/relays out

bullet Remote Software Integration: CM3000, Remote Console, WebViewer, PDAViewer, HandyViewer, and SmartViewer ( for Symbian / Windows Smart phone)

bullet Maximum recording frame rate (NTSC/PAL): CIF: 480 / 400 fps, VGA: 480 / 400 fps, D1: 480/400 fps

bullet Support System Controller (Joystick Keyboard)

can you send me by pm were you can get this for $1.000 or is it second hand ??? i think even bpzle will buy a few for that price. we cant even buy them direct from avermedia for that money

It was used. We will see how it works. Could not pass up the price.

used for that price is not bad (ill give you $1001 for it) dont do a software update. press f1 and if your software is below 7.1.0.0043 DONT try to update it the 9000 pro will not work.

Lets not start a bidding war here.

i thought it was a good offer send me your email and ill send you some upto date patches for MY 9000 pro oooops sorry your 9000 pro.

Got the unit up and running. All I can say is wow...Maybe a little overkill for residential setup but has more than enough features to keep me busy. Software version is 4.7.A.0007D.