Adam Daley

Android App

Anybody know of an Android App to view the GeoVision systems? I got an android tablet for xmas and want to view my cameras.

Obviously i've intalled the GV-AView app... but if anybody has ever tried that they can agree, the quality is AWFUL. I can barely make out my cameras. Really bad.

Anybody know of any other 3rd party apps maybe that will work, or other ways to have the cameras viewed easily on the droid platform?

IPcamviewer is a 3rd party app that works well with the droid phone. Assume it will work with the tablet also. Quality is pretty good but the initial setup is tedious, you have to setup each camera separately. Should be available from the droid app store.

Thanks. A co-worker told me about the same app. It works a lot better then the geovision app, yes a bit of a pain to setup but works well for my needs

How does the geovision android app compare to the iphone app? Are they identical or is it less featured? I'm considering switching to a different phone provider and was thinking of getting an android phone.

THanks

I'm using the Android app on a droid X and it looks pretty good. There's some lag at times but that's due to the phones speed I think.

I think it will get improved but i'm not unhappy with it.