cglaeser

email notification that actually works

I've been using email-on-motion alerts (with snapshot attachments) from Messoa NIC836 and Vivotek IP8332, IP8151, and FD8134 cameras for awhile. Sending via SMTP, to POP3 and gmail ids. Using Droid X to receive alerts.

Anyone know whether email alerts work in MxEasy? I want it to email to {phonenumber}@tmomail.net so I get an SMS on the phone. Then hope I can use the (Android) phone to view the event and live stream.

Anyone know whether email alerts work in MxEasy? I want it to email to {phonenumber}@tmomail.net so I get an SMS on the phone. Then hope I can use the (Android) phone to view the event and live stream.

Mobotix cameras can do that on there own without MxEasy or MxCC.... Yes you can view the camera directly on Android phones.

Mobotix cameras can do that on there own without MxEasy or MxCC.... Yes you can view the camera directly on Android phones.

I've actually struggled with my Mobotix cameras on that issue. Right now I'm attempting to use a local email server to relay the mail, since it cannot do authentication to a secure email server.