DataAve

This sux

All Government jobs now require all security wire to be in rigid pipe. Been a beeeatch running rigid in a drop ceiling in 100 degree weather indoor.

i leave that to the electricians .. and the union guys

and 100 degrees in NY this early??

90 outside, over a hundred in a ceiling (not a plenum ceiling either-otherwise, would be cooler in there).

got the beach right here but too dangerours to go in that at night around here ... i never saw it that hot when i was living there, not this time of the year .. been 90 here now for a couple months .. darn we only had 1 cool month this year .. and that was in the 70's . I wish it would snow already ..

mind you, whenever it is cold in NY its cool here, when its hot there, its boiling here .. since we on the same line yah know Keeping it real NY style dred ..

30c with humidex of 38c today here, whatever that be in F.

We no speek Fahrenheit here eh. However, I do like my old Olds... all in MPH

so yall finally getting some of my weather hey, ive been putting up with it for the past 9 years except 1 month every year .. Now yall can take some of our crime if yah like

Rigid or EMT?

Doug L

All Government jobs now require all security wire to be in rigid pipe. Been a beeeatch running rigid in a drop ceiling in 100 degree weather indoor.

yea ever been in the attic of a house in Arizona when the temp outside is over a 110 degrees.

try average 5 attic alarm installs a day in the middle of summer, and, all year round with average temps 80-90 in the shade (100-130 in the summer), and the same temp at night no change, 6 years in a row! and lets not mention no electrical or building codes .. i wont say what i experienced cause its just sick ..! I wont even mention the hundreds of ghetto shanty town homes ...yah know the ones you see on TV in ethopia .. when you finally get unstuck from the live electrical wire you fall out the attic puking your guts up half the time!!