ptzguy

URGENT: Dowshu Bond 1008

If anyone has worked with the older Dowshu models(i.e. 1000, 3000 bond) please can you pm me asap.

Many thanks.

PTZ Guy

oh the good old Dowshu. (warrington) what is it you need to know. i have been on the forum 2 1/2 years and its the first post for dowshu

Thanks for replying so soon.

I've had a Bond 1008 sat in the garage for about 7-8months from an old rip-out. Before it was decommissioned I couldnt login using the old 'admin' and the usual 1234/1111/4444, i tried 'dowshu' and 007(which was the norm when I used to install them about 3yrs ago) but never got in. I thought I'd worry about it later... 8months later!!! That is not however the problem!!

I've got a job for it tomorrow and thought I'd dig it out... only to find theres a corrupt file on the software hdd!!!

I can get as far as booting up the windows domain reconfig thingy(wont boot windows,just hangs) but then asks me for a password...

once I can get pass this password sorting the corrupt file should be straight forward.

Any ideas

Thanks for replying so soon.

I've had a Bond 1008 sat in the garage for about 7-8months from an old rip-out. Before it was decommissioned I couldnt login using the old 'admin' and the usual 1234/1111/4444, i tried 'dowshu' and 007(which was the norm when I used to install them about 3yrs ago) but never got in. I thought I'd worry about it later... 8months later!!! That is not however the problem!!

I've got a job for it tomorrow and thought I'd dig it out... only to find theres a corrupt file on the software hdd!!!

I can get as far as booting up the windows domain reconfig thingy(wont boot windows,just hangs) but then asks me for a password...

once I can get pass this password sorting the corrupt file should be straight forward.

Any ideas

yes no problem ......... dowshu are one of the most expensive dvrs on the market and used in high security locations so i will pm you the info.

If anyone can help me reset an old Dowshu 3000 to clear or bypass the passwords Id like to hear from you, the owner cannot remember any of the original passwords except 2 very limited ones and these will not enable me to view the error logs or repair the system.

thanks