clarkep

Does anyone have this cctv software or know's who makes it

Hi every one i am clarkep

Does anyone have this cctv system software and knows who as in which company designed it and has the website address for the company that designed it.

If anyone does have this cctv software and knows the name of the company the designs it can you tell me and if you know their website address i would like that to.

Also i think the same company that made the above cctv system software also made the one in the image below which i used to have but i dont know the name of the company that made these cctv system software's or the company's web site address and i would like the name of the company.

489736488_dvrcctvsystemsoftware.jpg.9cb90e486a6d90c9fe68143b6359bf45.jpg

159358353_dvrcctvsystemsoftware1.jpg.5e3f59302f6be6f974a7656f44a39bc9.jpg

Edited by Guest

Looks like they based their GUI off of my microwave...

2mcasgl-1.jpg

Seriously though, I looked, and can't find a source for that software... It's probably somewhat generic stuff that comes with less expensive 'kits'.

If this is a Windows-based system, you may be able to go to the program folder, right-click the main EXE, select Properties, and get some info from the Details tab.

The program folder name may give a clue as well - eg. C:\Program Files\Company Name\dvrprogram.exe

hey Birdman Adam

so you think its less exspensive kit do you well take a look on the website of the company a bought the kit from http://www.bigbrothersystems.com/ and then tell me again what you think. I have 4 black bullet cameras one which is wireless the others are not wireless and i have a 1 terabite hard drive on the computer cctv system the cameras record onto and i have also set up my cctv so i can remote view the cameras from anywhere in the world using internet explorer but i still dont know the name of the company that makes the cctv system software my cameras use to record on to my cctv computer even though i know the name of the company i bought it off but as i have already said and i am saying again i want to know what the name of the company that made the cctv system software and i want to know the companys website address as well.

Edited by Guest

If this is a Windows-based system, you may be able to go to the program folder, right-click the main EXE, select Properties, and get some info from the Details tab.

The program folder name may give a clue as well - eg. C:\Program Files\Company Name\dvrprogram.exe

yes it is a windows based system it has been loaded onto my cctv computer with windows xp on it

so you think its less exspensive kit do you well take a look on the website of the company a bought the kit from http://www.bigbrothersystems.com/ and then tell me again what you think. I have 4 black bullet cameras one which is wireless the others are not wireless and i have a 1 terabite hard drive on the computer cctv system the cameras record onto and i have also set up my cctv so i can remote view the cameras from anywhere in the world using internet explorer but i still dont know the name of the company that makes the cctv system software my cameras use to record on to my cctv computer even though i know the name of the company i bought it off but as i have already said and i am saying again i want to know what the name of the company that made the cctv system software and i want to know the companys website address as well.

bigbrother are the owners if your taking of the uk company. let me ask you something can you use ip cameras

bigbrother are the owners if your taking of the uk company. let me ask you something can you use ip cameras

bigbrothersystems LTD are not the owners and yes they are a uk company i know this because they get the cctv system software from someware else but yes i believe the software does work with ip cameras as i have set my system up so i can bring my cameras up on the internet using internet explorer just by typeing in an IP address.

bigbrothersystems LTD are not the owners and yes they are a uk company i know this because they get the cctv system software from someware else but yes i believe the software does work with ip cameras as i have set my system up so i can bring my cameras up on the internet using internet explorer just by typeing in an IP address.

i take it your not a cctv guy. 1 bigbrother software is very low end. it is generic also used by a company in north wales. and a few people have been caught out with the words megerpixel system plastered all over the software.

hey tomcctv

if you mean am i a cctv installer no i am not but it is not low end and also i have caught plenty of people with this software and my bullet cameras like i have caught my neighbour peeoing through my front window at night and we are not even friends either also i have caught a boy at night with the software and the boy had climed over our fence got into our back garden and wandered around the outside of our house but any way what cctv system software would you say is high end then.

regards clarkep

hey tomcctv

if you mean am i a cctv installer no i am not but it is not low end and also i have caught plenty of people with this software and my bullet cameras like i have caught my neighbour peeoing through my front window at night and we are not even friends either also i have caught a boy at night with the software and the boy had climed over our fence got into our back garden and wandered around the outside of our house but any way what cctv system software would you say is high end then.

regards clarkep

so long as your happy with it thats ok.................. so what is your problem with the software ???

hey tomcctv

regards clarkep

so long as your happy with it thats ok.................. so what is your problem with the software ???

there is nothing wrong with the software i just want to know the name of the company that makes that specific software and also which cctv system software's would you say is high end.

Software companies help by providing knowledge so people can learn and prosper. They continuously strive for improvement to add new technology. They move fast in doing this to keep up with demand. Often they hold long term customer relationships.

Software companies help by providing knowledge so people can learn and prosper. They continuously strive for improvement to add new technology. They move fast in doing this to keep up with demand. Often they hold long term customer relationships.

But do they support my combo camera and nail dryer?