Birdman Adam

Samsung SHR-8082

Sure - I can grab some night-time video!

BTW guys - I totally messed up when I said that 3.5TB lasted only 1 month with 8 cameras at D1, max quality, 15FPS each. It lasts a whole 4 months.

Awesome! Love everything about your system! Those cams are sweet man. I just may have to treat myself to one or two per year until I hit eight of 'em.

Just when I get all happy with my setup, you have to go and post this! Software looks really good too. Yes- night vid is in order!

I am very happy with my setup- repeat 100 times till gear lust subsides.

There, I feel better now.

Dan

OK here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi4zLasNu-w

I just took a bunch of captures in succession - they are full-quality, D1 @ max. quality. Would have narrated it by audio - but needed to change a setting, and forgot... So I put subtitle in showing sunrise, sunset, etc. BTW civil twilight is the bright(ish) time of twilight, before sunrise, and after sunset.

If you guys wanted a better picture after this camera can't see (after 1 hour after sunset), it would pair nicely with a wide-angle IR illuminator. In this setup, we didn't need night-time viewing.

If you want to see more of CNB's cameras, there are many vids online, including ones from surveillance-video:

<--(Not very good comparison)

I can certainly provide more shots by request.

Main thing I dislike with the VBM/VCM is they dont switch over properly to BW, if even a little bit of light is near the camera view it will stay in color and pixelise too much to be really useful.

Awesome! Thank you so much. Im sold on a Samsung DVR and these dome's that you have got. Thanks again!!

OK here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi4zLasNu-w

I just took a bunch of captures in succession - they are full-quality, D1 @ max. quality. Would have narrated it by audio - but needed to change a setting, and forgot... So I put subtitle in showing sunrise, sunset, etc. BTW civil twilight is the bright(ish) time of twilight, before sunrise, and after sunset.

If you guys wanted a better picture after this camera can't see (after 1 hour after sunset), it would pair nicely with a wide-angle IR illuminator. In this setup, we didn't need night-time viewing.

If you want to see more of CNB's cameras, there are many vids online, including ones from surveillance-video:

<--(Not very good comparison)

I can certainly provide more shots by request.

Hi birdman. your post has to be one of the best demo samples posted in a long time. lot of work gone into the install and the demos. nice work.

WOW, impressive setup, and maybe a more impressive demo of said setup. Pictures, video's, etc... TWO THUMBS WAY UP

Unfortunately I have not tested with any sort of smartphone. I would expect it to work good - everything else sure does with this DVR.

I may be getting an android soon, if so I will certainly post a test.

brilliant!

can you do a video (with a video camera) showing the setup? like a guided tour of all the cameras, PIRs, etc and then demo the siren for us?