LeonPhelps

Hikvision problem after firmware upgrade

Has anyone seen this problem before, I just upgraded my DS-7316HI-S after it rebooted my monitor port doesnt work anymore.

BNC port, VGA port, both?

It shows no image at all, or it just doesn't show the menus?

There are some firmwares for Hikvision that will show the menu just on the BNC output; some other firmwares will show them on the VGA output.

I would say that DS-7204HI-S and DS-7204HVI-S are the exact same machine, but DS-7204HVI-S has the VGA output. The VGA output is one smaller board that could actually be installed/removed easily from the DVR, so I would say that the firmware is probably the same in both models.

in this DVR different platforms and it is therefore not compatible FW.

ps - i have V2.0 build 080918 for DS-7204 HI-s and V3.1.0 build 100831 for DS-7316HI-S

if you need firmware please contact me.

in this DVR different platforms and it is therefore not compatible FW.

ps - i have V2.0 build 080918 for DS-7204 HI-s and V3.1.0 build 100831 for DS-7316HI-S

if you need firmware please contact me.

Dear sir,

I need hikvision DVR BOX DS7216HVI-S new firmware for upgrade. Thanks

DS-7216HVI-S_2011.10.31 v 3.1.0 build 101009

http://www.hikvision.msk.ru/forum/6-83-1

Sorry ) there are links available after registration. direct link to the firmware

http://hikvision.msk.ru/download/Firmware/DS-7216HVI-S_2011.10.31.zip

dear sir,

may i know if my dvr 16 channel firmware version V1.1.0 Build 110624 encode Version V5.0 Build 110614 can upgrade to V3.1.0 build 101009 ? thanks...

and the exact model of your DVR? exactly as written on the sticker with all the punctuation marks. DS-7216HVI-S, DS-7216HVI-ST and DS-7216HI-S are completely different platforms and firmware are not compatible. Judging by "V1.1.0" You recorder hvi-st series.

ps- for DS-7216HVI-ST last fw v1.2.1 111124

Hey, I need firmware for Hikvision DS-7204HI

I have uploaded bad firmware and do not want to run.

Can you help?

Regards

Has anyone seen this problem before, I just upgraded my DS-7316HI-S after it rebooted my monitor port doesnt work anymore.

Ahojte mam podobny probloem. Moj Hikvision DS 7204 hfi-sh/a sa resetuje asi po 30 sekundach po starte. Na obrazovke nemam ani menu. mozete mi nejak pomoct?

Edited by Guest

Hey got a similar probloem. My Hikvision DS 7204 HFI-sh / and is reset after about 30 seconds to start. I do not have on-screen or menu. Can you help?