eivissa

Web Service Problem

browser is the one you set for HTTP in the DVR, eg. 80

37777 is for PSS, the desktop client software.

Once those ports are forwarded you can connect and stream live video.

Again, do not use 37777 for the browser, use the HTTP port.

Did you simply try typing your public IP address without any ports after it, if not, try it?

Yeah I've tried this earlier and had the same problem...got the Web Service login page but "Time Out" when trying to log in. Now using the same static IP it just won't connect to anything at all...not sure if the router is down?

PM sent

Try the PSS software instead, the browser one is not that great.

Also, try the browser app in Chrome instead, with IE Tabs installed - it runs MUCH better than in IE.

Again, do not use 37777 for the browser, use the HTTP port

Also, try the browser app in Chrome instead, with IE Tabs installed - it runs MUCH better than in IE.

I don't think I have PSS(?) software just webrec.cab is prompted to install when accessing the DVR on the network, I've just found out the model though....

http://www.adata.co.uk/files/0b387ce3-e1c8-497b-a22a-9d4300fb1eb3/ZEUS-MK2.pdf

In your first quote are you saying I only need to forward HTTP (set as port 80) on the DVR if I am just using Web Service in my IE browser? I'm a little confused! Which of the following inputted in the current forwarding table are correct? (public port 37776 is just an unused port I use to translate through so I can still access the router remotely with just the static IP minus :37776)

http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd366/eivissa85/?action=view&current=RouterSettings.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1216.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd366%2Feivissa85%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Droutersettings2.png

I've just installed the IE tab in chrome ready to use!

hi still some of your settings need changing 37777 is TCP only. 37778 is UDP only. also remove your public port.

who is your isp. and were are you based ??

Again, do not use 37777 for the browser, use the HTTP port

I don't think I have PSS(?) software just webrec.cab is prompted to install when accessing the DVR on the network, I've just found out the model though....

http://www.adata.co.uk/files/0b387ce3-e1c8-497b-a22a-9d4300fb1eb3/ZEUS-MK2.pdf

In your first quote are you saying I only need to forward HTTP (set as port 80) on the DVR if I am just using Web Service in my IE browser? I'm a little confused! Which of the following inputted in the current forwarding table are correct? (public port 37776 is just an unused port I use to translate through so I can still access the router remotely with just the static IP minus :37776)

http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd366/eivissa85/?action=view&current=RouterSettings.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1216.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd366%2Feivissa85%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Droutersettings2.png

I've just installed the IE tab in chrome ready to use!

PSS comes from the manufacturer of those DVRs, Dahua. Should come with the DVR or you can download it from Dahua's site.

Yes the HTTP port is what is used for the browser app, so 37777 does not come into play there.

37777 is used for PSS or their SDK. But forward 80 and 37777 as TCP and 37778 as UDP anyway - what you have now (TCP+UDP) should work as well.

Re Port Forwarding, the Public and Local port need to be the same.

who is your isp. and were are you based ??

The ISP is XLN Telecom and I'm in Reading, England.

Thanks for everyones input, looking like I won't be on site until next week so I'll let you know how I get on with all the info I've got to work with now...thanks again lets hope it gets sorted!

Anyone ever figure out the solution to this problem? Im having the same issue..

Ive set all the right port forwarding etc, but its giving me the same error. Ive set this up succesfully before on a different companies system, same router etc.. Why am i getting the error now?

Canyouseeme.org is telling me 37777 is still blocked even though ive opened it : /

You need to check with your IP to see why it is being blocked. It definetely needs to be open. Its possible that this is an ISP issue.

Anyone ever figure out the solution to this problem? Im having the same issue..

Ive set all the right port forwarding etc, but its giving me the same error. Ive set this up succesfully before on a different companies system, same router etc.. Why am i getting the error now?

Canyouseeme.org is telling me 37777 is still blocked even though ive opened it : /

I would try it again ...

http://www.websitepulse.com/help/gadgets.server-test.html

You need to check with your IP to see why it is being blocked. It definetely needs to be open. Its possible that this is an ISP issue.

Yup, tried again, stating that its still blocked.. But how would i check with my IP to see why? I dont think its an ISP issue either, because the last time i set this up for a sister comany, it was done very easily through verizon ISP and this company also has verizon.. Unless they changed something in the last 3-4 months. Hm..

Yup, tried again, stating that its still blocked.. But how would i check with my IP to see why? I dont think its an ISP issue either, because the last time i set this up for a sister comany, it was done very easily through verizon ISP and this company also has verizon.. Unless they changed something in the last 3-4 months. Hm..

i checked it the other day and it works.

Try the link I posted to test it.

@ Rory, are you testing with his IP?

@ Kaid, it can very well be an ISP issue because they will sometimes block certain ports from being used. But since you said, that you have done this on the exact same service before, then that should not be a problem.

One more thing, Did you get the DVR's IP through the process of DHCP? If not, please do that as that may also be the culprit. Remember to forward all of your ports to that new IP that you get.

did, yes the port is open, he is good to go.

Also use the link I posted to test instead as that tells you correctly that the port is open.

ok...

i install adata dvr's almost every day hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this

i change port 80(http) to 37776, and forward ports 37776, 37777 and 37778i also set the router firewall to 'low' - i think this is where you guys are going wrong

i add the address to my 'trusted sites' list in 'internet tools' - 'security'

in that window i uncheck the 'https' box otherwise you have to enter https:// in your address bar - i think this is where you may be going wrong also.

i go into 'advanced options' - 'security' and check the following boxes; allow active content to run... etc... and allow software to install even if...etc etc...

g'luck

I dont think 37778 is necessary to be forwarded. But its not going to hurt anything if you do.

Correct, not needed in most cases.

37777 is all that is needed for PSS, and whatever HTTP port they make it is all that is needed for IE.

Thing is, Kaid's port was open as I checked it back when he posted.

Havent heard back so I guess it is straight now.

u have configured the router correctly, only thing missing is de DMZ. just check it out it will work.

I got the same problem. Port forwarded 3600.

I can connect from local network over PC, but from outside get same problem.

I have a dahua NVR with 2.616. and an IPCam with 2.212. in my LAN with following portforwardings:

IPCam (from local to WAN)

80 -> 80

37777 -> 37777

37778 -> 37778

NVR:

80 -> 8080

37779 -> 37779

37780 -> 37780

From LAN i can connect to both devices onto the webservice Login and Access is granted.

From WAN i can connect to IPCam webservice Login and Access is granted.

From WAN i can connect to NVR webservice Login but it says: "Login failed!"

When i enter a wrong password (by Intention) i get "invalid Password"

Weird

Any suggestions?

Edit: My fault... the firewall from where i've tested this, caused this trouble.

I incorrectly told you that you needed to forward port 37776 in my above post, What I meant was you needed to forward port 37778. 37776 has nothing to do with your DVR, sorry for the confusion. I have edited my comment above to clarify. So there are 3 ports that you need to forward 37778, 80 and 37777.

There probably isnt another remote software out there that will work with your DVR. Besides, we have WebService on some of our DVR's and it works great. I am pretty sure its your router configuration.

Whenever you get a chance to go to your site, try making the 3 rows of data like I said in the above post to see if that works. If not, please post a screen shot of your router config page to have us verify.

It should look like this:

Local IP Address - Protocol - Local Port

DVR IP - TCP+UDP - 80

DVR IP - TCP+UDP - 37777

DVR IP - TCP+UDP - 37778

by leaving the public ports field blank I assume that the router will just forward everything to the DVR, leaving me unable to access the router settings anymore?!

Maybe but probably not. Usually you can assign an individual port to go into your router remotely, for example 8080. So you would type in PUBLICIP:8080 outside your network to remotely access your router. Besides, even if you cant access your routers admin from outside your network, how often do you really need to do that? If you get it set up properly, you will probably really never need to access your routers admin page again, and if you do, it will probably be onsite.

"This Solve my Problem"

This Solve my Problem

Local IP Address - Protocol - Local Port

DVR IP - TCP+UDP - 80

DVR IP - TCP+UDP - 37777

DVR IP - TCP+UDP - 37778

Since im Using ClearOS Linux Server

i install port forwarding apps of my server

then i simply

put in port forwarding TCP and UDP port number and my web service is working

ORAAYYYYTTT Rock and Roll to the world

if your web service still not working PM me my skype "jguevarra26" and i will assist you

first you need to know what is you DVR IP LAN and PORTS like 37777 37778 and 80 then go to sysconfig check the ip and the gateway of your DVR then make port forwarding

if you want it ry to assist you just install teamviewer and PM me my skype"jguevarra26"