Sign in to follow this  
rory

Is this even possible?

I think I just broke my big toe, WHILE SITTING DOWN USING THE PHONE!!

The pain is intense, I cant move it at all. I was on a long phone call, when I got up my toe started to hurt ALOT. I mean I didnt even notice stubbing it ... guess it means more $$ to the doctor tomorrow .. the throbbing pain is crazy, and trying to stand up or walk is almost unbearable ..

Anyway enough details, this ever happen to anyone else?

BTW I walk barefoot alot and this is a first!

Edited by Guest

The pain is intense, I cant move it at all. I was on a long phone call, when I got up my toe started to hurt ALOT. I mean I didnt even notice stubbing it ... guess it means more $$ to the doctor tomorrow .. the throbbing pain is crazy, and trying to stand up or walk is almost unbearable ..

Can't say that it has.

Pinched nerve or muscle down there? It's feasible I suppose...

I was on the phone for like an hour, just dont remember hitting it.

I was thinking pinched nerve also but then even with the pain I should be able to move it.

Anyway, maybe its just dislodged, guess only way to tell is with an xray ...

never broken a bone in my life even with 2 major car accidents and countless other things.

Edited by Guest

One night when this women came home she wanted some but the husband said that he was to tired. So when he went to sleep she got on his big toe and got what she wanted.

The mans toe stared sweling the next day so he went to the docter. The doctor came in and stared examing the man. Finally he said "sir, you have gonareay of the big toe." The man just could not believe this so he asked the docter if he knew how he got it. And the docter said, "don't ask me cause I don't, but believe it or not a women came in here today and had atletes on her woman bits.

Probably is a small break, or something like that, but if you're going to the doctor anyway, you might want to ask about gout as a possibility.....

Probably is a small break, or something like that, but if you're going to the doctor anyway, you might want to ask about gout as a possibility.....

Bingo, thats what the Doctor thinks it is, didnt even have to ask him.

He says its not broken though, but joints swollen obviously, no need for an xray.

Never heard of his gout until today, sounds like some medieval plague.

It sure does hurt though! And ive had stomach issues for this whole week so cant even take painkillers right now

Edited by Guest

Well, I hope you are feeling better soon, and are able to get some adequate treatment for it there. (I'm assuming you've been Googling the heck out of treatment options )

nah I stopped googling for medical advise a while ago after I got fed up finding even though I only had a small cold I could also have the ebola viris or some thousand other diseases that may cause the same symptoms

Edited by Guest

Well, hopefully you are going to be able to get to a doctor or clinic? I've seen some of your previous horror stories of the state of medical facilities there!

Well, hopefully you are going to be able to get to a doctor or clinic? I've seen some of your previous horror stories of the state of medical facilities there!

Yeah thats the doctor i saw today, told me its gout, or least he thinks it is, least he confirms its not broken. Strange how dangerous sitting down can be

Edited by Guest

I Think they suggest regulating your diet to help the gout issue. I broke a toe once went to the doc and he said your toe is broken and it is going to hurt like hell but we don't do anything for a broken toe. It was not my big toe.