tesc_cctvpro

Panomera IFSEC Award Winning Solution

Dallmeier's website doesn't give a lot of info, but given the size of the whole unit (looks like the camera(s) are built into the front end of a pretty deep 6U rack unit), I'd guess that it's really a camera matrix and recorder in one package, recording everything internally. Given the claims of realtime zoom at full 25/30fps, I'd guess the VMS is internal as well, and you're just accessing/controlling it via external network client.

And in answer to the next question: no, I don't think you classify this as IP or HD or HDcctv, or put it under any other sort of standard definitions of camera technology... since it doesn't appear to be just a camera, but an integrated camera/recorder SYSTEM.

Obviously, this obsoletes everything else...

has anybody yet been able to determine more or less the price point of these systems in comparison to MP?

I will like to investigate that when I get back from my trip!

I didn't even notice anything about a release or availability date... is this thing actually available, or was it just a prototype being shown off?

I didn't even notice anything about a release or availability date... is this thing actually available, or was it just a prototype being shown off?

it was a prototype at the show. but said release this summer. it also has some big claims in the news letters and spec mmmmmmmm in total 215mp. (full pam image)

has anybody yet been able to determine more or less the price point of these systems in comparison to MP?

My guess is that it would be financially out of reach to 98.53.76.99% (rounded to the nearest decimal) of the general public.

I certainly don't see any mainstream application for it, so don't imagine the general public would be the target market ---- but the demo application showing performance in stadiums and other panaoramic views might be appealing in some circumstances ----

I certainly don't see any mainstream application for it, so don't imagine the general public would be the target market ---- but the demo application showing performance in stadiums and other panaoramic views might be appealing in some circumstances ----

I could see sports broadcasters being all over this... some big-buck stadiums might implement one or two for in-house and replays and the like as well.

I could see sports broadcasters being all over this... some big-buck stadiums might implement one or two for in-house and replays and the like as well.

I am thinking of the satellite police station on the beachfront of my city --- they have a number of PTZ cameras on their roof, but really ineffective!

A few days ago, they found a body on the beach not far from the cops!

Just thinking about this, they'd probably do really well to market this to sports broadcasters, actually - your ESPNs, NBCs, etc. Imagine you just roll a couple of these in and put one on either side of a stadium/arena/rink... capture everything in retardedly high resolution, then you can pick out what you want for replays, highlight reels, etc., without having to worry about a cameraman missing the action.

The 51mp camera is around $50,000

Suggests that the application would have to be of highly critical or high value nature ---- sports broadcasting or security critical applications involving crowds of people over a wide area in situations that might get volatile - requiring acute situational awareness and investigative capability

http://www.dallmeier-electronic.com/fr/produits-electronic/cameras/modeles/panomera.html

Bottom line is it still cant see around objects which makes it useless for most CCTV applications.

Avigilon was installed at Rogers Center in Toronto

http://www.rogerscentre.com/about/facts.jsp

-----------------------------------------------

Using Avigilon Control Center Enterprise Network Video Management Software (NVMS) with High Definition

Stream Management, Rogers Centre monitors every seat of the 50,000 capacity area and the building’s

perimeter live during events from its command post. Nineteen Avigilon HD Professional 16MP cameras

cover the entire seating bowl while a mix of Avigilon HD 1MP, 2MP, 5MP, 11MP, and 16MP cameras monitor

the building’s perimeter. Three Avigilon HD Network Video Recorders (NVR) store surveillance footage.

Avigilon was installed at Rogers Center in Toronto

http://www.rogerscentre.com/about/facts.jsp

-----------------------------------------------

Using Avigilon Control Center Enterprise Network Video Management Software (NVMS) with High Definition

Stream Management, Rogers Centre monitors every seat of the 50,000 capacity area and the building’s

perimeter live during events from its command post. Nineteen Avigilon HD Professional 16MP cameras

cover the entire seating bowl while a mix of Avigilon HD 1MP, 2MP, 5MP, 11MP, and 16MP cameras monitor

the building’s perimeter. Three Avigilon HD Network Video Recorders (NVR) store surveillance footage.

Yes would be great for Sport Centers like that. Thats a special application.

Problem is there is only 1 in this country and the Chinese Government is building it.

Although with this camera they would still need more than one of them to cover all angles.

Yes would be great for Sport Centers like that. Thats a special application.

Problem is there is only 1 in this country and the Chinese Government is building it.

Although with this camera they would still need more than one of them to cover all angles.

Well that start positive thinking

U wanna be big,think big

here is what we do

you go to Chinese and offer Avigilon

I can supply you white paper case study

and pix shots later

look at the "problem" as opportunity

---------------------------------------------------

HD in Stadiums Worldwide

Entertainment venues and sports arenas worldwide are embracing

technology to gain efficiencies and enhance the spectator experience

– and advanced surveillance solutions are no exception. As an

important Toronto landmark and a large, multi-purpose venue,

Rogers Centre is always investing in the most innovative and reliable

solutions available to improve operations. “Stadium managers from

around the world have come to Rogers Centre to see first-hand

Avigilon’s performance and advanced features,” concluded Coutinho.

“I expect that the Avigilon HD Surveillance System will be embraced

by many of these venues because of its merits from both a safety

and operational perspective.”

“Stadium managers from

around the world have come

to Rogers Centre to see firsthand

Avigilon’s performance

and advanced features.”

Avigilon Support

“Overall, I have been very pleased with our decision to work with the

Avigilon team, who has provided strong support in terms of camera

placement, training, and technical assistance to help us achieve

optimal performance,” said Coutinho. “In the past, I have had a hard

time finding a surveillance solution that could meet all my needs, but

Avigilon has surpassed my expectations in many ways.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to go to Bahamas and give you hand to install

yeah on a Saturday night Sorry power was off here, thats 3 times in 24 hours.

They are turning the sports center over to our government, who then would hire someones cousins uncles sons brother to install some mickey mouse cameras and give the person in charge a big kickback.. . Therefore we dont normally waste our time with the government, they use us in most cases. Plus it can take years to get paid and they only pay a 10% deposit on the jobs. But then again, the Chinese might have an issue with using that Camera anyway, as its not made in China right? They built the Sports Center for free to get some leverage over our country. Next they are rebuilding a long main road here. They bring in everything from China for the work, down to the screws and wall plugs. But its still worth extra thought, I will speak to someone that has an connection in the Government to see what the deal is. Could take a few days before I know more.

yeah on a Saturday night Sorry power was off here, thats 3 times in 24 hours.

They are turning the sports center over to our government, who then would hire someones cousins uncles sons brother to install some mickey mouse cameras and give the person in charge a big kickback.. . Therefore we dont normally waste our time with the government, they use us in most cases. Plus it can take years to get paid and they only pay a 10% deposit on the jobs. But then again, the Chinese might have an issue with using that Camera anyway, as its not made in China right? They built the Sports Center for free to get some leverage over our country. Next they are rebuilding a long main road here. They bring in everything from China for the work, down to the screws and wall plugs. But its still worth extra thought, I will speak to someone that has an connection in the Government to see what the deal is. Could take a few days before I know more.

Any support,pix samples,pdf ... u need let me know