Blake CCTV

Android QQEye

I have just installed QQEye on my HTC Wildfire but when I select the "setting" icon to change the IP address etc i get the following message.

"The application QQEye(process com.android.p2pplayer)has stopped unexpectedly. please try again"

Then i have to close the application.

Can anyone help.

QQeye is outdated now. You may try Asee for better results.

Thanks for the info but I have tried Asee this says "connect server sucess" and then says "no response"

Any ideas on that one?

It depends on your DVR.

For the DVRs that suggest QQEye I use MEye (You can find it on Android Market) or KWEye.

thanks I have installed KWeye as I couldn't find Meye didn't work at first because I had the wrong port number.

Port no now 7050 and its all working okay

Now all I have to do is get GVAview working on my phone for Geovision and I will be well happy

Thanks

Is this the same DVR that you are configuring this stuff on:

20091028150802.jpg

This DVR uses 7050 as its mobile port. We sold a couple of these a while back when we first started and the app for the iphone is aplayer. I got a call from one of my customers who purchased these saying that his aplayer is about to expire because it was a trial version (was not aware that they expired). Does anyone know of the updated iphone app for this DVR?

Is this the same DVR that you are configuring this stuff on:

20091028150802.jpg

This DVR uses 7050 as its mobile port. We sold a couple of these a while back when we first started and the app for the iphone is aplayer. I got a call from one of my customers who purchased these saying that his aplayer is about to expire because it was a trial version (was not aware that they expired). Does anyone know of the updated iphone app for this DVR?

No the one I am using is an "Inspire Blue 4 Channel"

I bet it comes from the same manufacturer because the android app used is also KWeye. What app are you using for Iphone on that DVR?

Hello I have a Zmodo installed at my home, and I am looking for an app for the Nokia E5 smart phone. Which one works or is best for the Nokia E5?

Thanks

Hello I have a Zmodo installed at my home, and I am looking for an app for the Nokia E5 smart phone. Which one works or is best for the Nokia E5?

Thanks

I use "IP CamViewer" on my droid, works great, get the pro for 3$ and even better....