gaza

good quality cctv

Hi, looking for cctv system for home use, 1 good quality camera, for keeping a eye on my car, and who comes through my gate at night,about 30 feet away,cost of camera and fitting.

ps, going through my video recorder to tele.

thanxs gaza.

Gaza, depending on what budget you have, I am going to test a couple of the new Ganz products to see how well they work. I have read and heard very good things about their new product line, expecially since they all use Computar lenses. If you want to look into them, I suggest going to , this is levon's company and they have some very good deals on Ganz products, and they also have good support.

hi just got back in,im in bolton near manchester uk,there is a orange street light outside my house,the reason im having cctv is teenagers are jumping on car, and throwing stones at door,police can not do anything till you can identify the culprit.

thanxs for replies gaza

Gaza, recently we started selling Ganz product line in PAL configuration. Mainly their main warehouse is located in Belgium and dependent a location in Europe, the shipping charges may not make any sense... I think you best bet is to get these product from one of our solid members, namely CCTVINSTALLER. He is located in UK and I am sure he will be a great help to put this equipment together and deliver it for you!

Please PM him and I am sure he will take care of you!

Levon

Hi Gaza

I would suggest that you look for a small local installer for such a small job, you should be able to find one in the Yellow pages (under closed circuit tv or cctv)

If you know a local electrician or feel confident of fitting this yourself look at www.rfconcepts.co.uk for good prices & advice.

Remember if you want the Police to use your images you will needa Time/Date stamp on the video.

If you want details of a plug & play 1 camera system please PM me.