SecurityGeeks

Slashing of tires... what the hell

So yesterday I went to go drive my car, and I realized I had a flat! I get out of the car, and see I have to flat tires. I then noticed my other car had a flat, oh no two flats, on the same side. What the hell. I know it happened between 9pm and 9am.... reviewed my cameras, and here is the only one who walked by my cars during this time. Yes its caught on camera, and yes the footage sucks. I forgot to turn my lights on. Notified PD and they took the footage. Here you go. Enjoy.

Video one: walking his dog and shanks my front tire. You have to look close

Video two: Shanks the remaining three tires on passenger side.

Video 3: Walk off with this dog

P.S I am an installer with crappy cameras GO FIGURE!

Thats one of the worst footage I have ever seen. I think you need to replace your camera with something a little better then that. You cant even tell if the person is a man or a women from that video. You need to get a varifocal camera with a tight shot of the car and leave some light on motion sensors. Thats your best bet.

rory i know im a pain in the ass but can you do that to the other two... i know he must live in the area if hes walking his dogs. and i will be following him with my .357 in my pocket... i will find out where he lives.... then its over.... i will enforce the law.

Don't get overexcited. You are far better off finding out who this person is, having a conviction and forcing him to pay damages your car received from his actions.

Since this person is walking a dog he or she not a homeless or poor person and can probably be forced to pay (with money) for his actions.

If YOU make the unfortunate decision to assault this person you will be jailed for a longer time then he / she will. Be smart, don't overreact, have a cool head, and always stay calm.

Good Luck!!

rory i know im a pain in the ass but can you do that to the other two... i know he must live in the area if hes walking his dogs. and i will be following him with my .357 in my pocket... i will find out where he lives.... then its over.... i will enforce the law.

this is the other one .. left side of video is too dark for anything at all.

looks like they walk past the car though.

I played with the enhancements alot more but it didnt make any difference.

Was there no video of anyone else, maybe closer to 9am?

http://tinypic.com/r/wurlow/7

I do not intend on doing anything to the person... lets just put it that way ;o) he must live in the area to be walking a dog. my street or the two streets around... my take on it.

When you look at the videos 100 times you see all the movement. He walked by and dropped his shoulder in front of all of the tires. the only person to walk in front of my house from 8 pm when I got home, til 9am when I went for coffee. all my tires were hit with a shank in the upper part of the sidewall.

as an installer I feel like crap. i have crap cams and I push others to buy expensive.

I have no enemies, and all I do is work and come home to my wife and kids. I'm really pissed and disgusted.

When you look at the videos 100 times you see all the movement. He walked by and dropped his shoulder in front of all of the tires. the only person to walk in front of my house from 8 pm when I got home, til 9am when I went for coffee. all my tires were hit with a shank in the upper part of the sidewall.

as an installer I feel like crap. i have crap cams and I push others to buy expensive.

I have no enemies, and all I do is work and come home to my wife and kids. I'm really pissed and disgusted.

Do not watch 100 times

install few megapix and some light.

How do u feel about Analog cams now ?