DataAve

One for rory

Data,

It is for sure all that and back of chips...

What is your question? Sold many without any problems...

Levon

Herm, you dirty rat. Hope you win it bud.

Hit them both. $510 on the other too. They close at the same time, that's how I got the other. He was auctioning 2 off and I bid both.

I honestly want it so that I can play with it, as I have had no chance to use this unit.

rory, i have been getting deals on all kinds of schtuff there without a hitch...a problem or 2, but always worked out.

yeah but look at the price? If its a new DVR that say costs $5K wholesale, and they are letting it go for $500, has to be something up with it ...?

If I get/win the other, I will sell to you rory (if you want). I will lay out. PM/Email me if interested. I'll toss it in the mail, bud. I have gotten top of the line bosch cams for $80 a piece...brand new (with warr.) and they sell for $300 plus and work like a charm.

I seen those same ones at eBay. Was going to bid, but there seemed to duplicates of the same thing? Perhaps it was another auction, but I thought it was this one.

Yep, this is the one.

Looks suspicious to me. Does not accept PP either.

I seen those same ones at eBay. Was going to bid, but there seemed to duplicates of the same thing? Perhaps it was another auction, but I thought it was this one.

If you're talking about the bosch cams, I got 6 of them without a hitcth...all new. The DVR, well I got 2, one $3000+ DVR, new, for $400, and now the Kalatel for <$500.

I don't have any dollas though

I have 1 non paying bidder already on eBay, and is getting rather annoying. This is for that computer I went crazy on... now am selling it in parts just to catch up on my Visa!

Well i have seen off lease DVRs, not new, second hand, go for anything as low as $1500 for a $5000 DVR from GE ... but $500, its stolen. Thing is they could be getting alot more for them, so they must also be hitting crack cocaine