What part is actually made in North America?

Just wondering?

They might be assembled in Canada but that would be it. The Chipsets, imagers, lens, all come from over seas.

The key point might be where over seas. I don't have a problem with Japanese or Korean products. Only China and other 3rd world countries.

The part that sets Avigilon apart from others is the Software. That's not coming from over seas.

Avigilon has been doing some great business, they have solid products, and are obviously looking to raise money to continue to grow the business.

In this market, they have many things in their favor in regards to an IPO, and could end up doing very well, certainly much better odds than raising more VC.

Also, they threw a helluva party in Orlando this week

IPO's are usually good news for growing businesses such as Avigilon. As long as they keep their current execs in place, I imagine the business will continue to soar.

What part is actually made in North America?

Just wondering?

They might be assembled in Canada but that would be it. The Chipsets, imagers, lens, all come from over seas.

The key point might be where over seas. I don't have a problem with Japanese or Korean products. Only China and other 3rd world countries.

The part that sets Avigilon apart from others is the Software. That's not coming from over seas.

+1