MarkD

Help with LJD Leviathan file format.

Our CCTV system recently died and whilst the company decide whether to get it refurbished or upgrade to a better system we have an old LJD Leviathan. This generates 3 files .vmb, .vdd and .vdb and when burning to CD includes a a standalone player which I have tested on Win 2000 and Win 7 without issue. Just wondering if there were any other players, codecs or means of converting them into a more standard format.

Our broken system used a HIKVISION card and produced simple HIKVISION H262 for hich i found a player and Windows codec.

Leviathan.

hi. the Leviathan. is a very good little unit what size do you have 4-8-12-16 ??? the system can be played via windows but depends on which software you have. in the top right corner does it say delta wave or ljd 2 or ljd 3 (under the moving world)

hi. the Leviathan. is a very good little unit what size do you have 4-8-12-16 ??? the system can be played via windows but depends on which software you have. in the top right corner does it say delta wave or ljd 2 or ljd 3 (under the moving world)

I'll have a look when I'm back in tomorrow and let you know.

I'll have a look when I'm back in tomorrow and let you know.

It Just says LJD Security Professional.