Leslie

Don’t Miss Your Favorite

Last month I had an amazing opportunity to go away on a Caribbean Cruise for 15 days. It was the most breath taking experience as I got to soak in a whole new world. I loved every minute of my trip, but I did have one slight problem. I am a huge television fan and I am so devoted to my favorite programs. I never miss my soap operas and so I was really sad to find out I was going to miss an entire two weeks’ worth of my favorite shows!

Last month I had an amazing opportunity to go away on a Caribbean Cruise for 15 days. It was the most breath taking experience as I got to soak in a whole new world. I loved every minute of my trip, but I did have one slight problem. I am a huge television fan and I am so devoted to my favorite programs. I never miss my soap operas and so I was really sad to find out I was going to miss an entire two weeks’ worth of my favorite shows!

arww what a shame

Edited by Guest

Leslie. i think it is time admin removed your posts. i hope soundy or rory have spotted what you are doing

2 of the 3 images you have listed in past posts have more than just an image. all of your posts are copy past from sites that ended with a virus problem.

your post above is from 3 years ago and has been posted over 400 times over the net on forums along with your images.

i think you should be removed from the forum before you cause harm

i hope soundy or rory have spotted what you are doing

I am no longer affiliated with this forum in that way.

New owners rule the world.

Leslie. i think it is time admin removed your posts. i hope soundy or rory have spotted what you are doing

I've been editing some of her posts from the very beginning. But threads like this are entertaining

I got a chance to talk with them and it seems like i got the feeling that they don't really have any time for you and are not as helpful and dont offer a higher level of customer care as other suppliers out there.