man, the funnies thing that I saw was a mexican running a security store out of his taco stand. Nothing aginst mexicans, but damm, he was selling x10 wireless cams for $500 a pop!!!

hey Rory,

send me some information on Island lots (developed with sewer, water, electric, gas) Thank you Sir. My GF wants to see what I cant afford.

scottj

WHAT SCOTT SAID:

I'm just waiting for Ebay to start selling something useful, like Illegal Aliens or something I can make a profit off of.

That made me laugh so hard! You guys are funny!

Data,

are these companies calling you? if not, how are you finding these people with systems that have crapped and need new ones

maybe im missing this market in chicago

Data doesnt visit here anymore, but basically he works for a company that belongs to a Union.

thanks rory,, i'm still waiting on my union electrician to return my building prints for a job we bid on - they can move a bit slow but if you want to do any business downtown you have to use them

but it is nice when people *** about project cost you just say "yeah those union downtown rates are killer arent they"

no unions here besides the government and hotel ones .. they are destroying the country here especially since our main industry is Tourism, and the workers dont have to perform anymore so service really sucks, they cant get fired no matter what! If you hear a thank you, or even get noticed when you go inside a store or restaurant, then you are very lucky and you gotta stick with that place.

Most Bahamians want unions to be destroyed here, the union leaders are making a fortune. Small businesses rarely survive thanks to the unions. Another example is a hotel had to close down from lack of busines and money after getting destroyed in last lears hurricanes. The staff demanded cash and the government paid out 1.5 million that they had to borrow from the US!