Mr. Din

DVR systems wholesale?

Anyone know where I could buy dvr security systems wholesale? Looking for Kguard systems and maybe some others.

Anyone know where I could buy dvr security systems wholesale? Looking for Kguard systems and maybe some others.

Any reason you are looking for kguard?

Just contact kguard on their company website, all I had to do was contact Zmodo and LTS and they gladly sent me some pricing.

I just thought kguard because I have experience hooking up their systems and it was pretty easy to set up. How is the Zmodo ?

I just thought kguard because I have experience hooking up their systems and it was pretty easy to set up. How is the Zmodo ?

I don't know I'm an LTS dealer.

how are the LTS units? Easy set up? Hows the remote viewing? You get good pricing on the units?

The LTS units are really good, and if you are in the united states its easier to send them stuff for warranty (not that I've ever had to send a dvr in for warranty), because they have USA offices, and they ship from USA so you spend less on freight.

Remote viewing and pricing are pretty good.

how are the LTS units? Easy set up? Hows the remote viewing? You get good pricing on the units?

The LTS units are really good, and if you are in the united states its easier to send them stuff for warranty (not that I've ever had to send a dvr in for warranty), because they have USA offices, and they ship from USA so you spend less on freight.

which dvr model are you using ? I found an LTS dealer near me.

which dvr model are you using ? I found an LTS dealer near me.

I use all the models.