calvis

Need Bullet Camera that doesn't expose cables

I have a customer that wants a camera in which the cables mount underneath mounting bracket so that the cables are not exposed. This is a residential job so the customer is concerned about looks. Can anyone recommend a good quality camera that achieves this?

Thanks,

Calvis

I would use a Dome, like the WizKids, or Extreme's if they have the $$. Otherwise Provideo has several Bullet cameras which hide the wire.

I always thought domes look cheesy mounted on the side of the house, but I suppose having the right dome would make a difference. I will look into domes.

Thanks

I have a customer that wants a camera in which the cables mount underneath mounting bracket so that the cables are not exposed. This is a residential job so the customer is concerned about looks. Can anyone recommend a good quality camera that achieves this?

Thanks,

Calvis

It depends on the house. WizKid domes look neat though, and are white to blend in cosmetically with most homes. But yes, and also depends on what the client wants to see on his wall.

Hi, still searching this excellent source and have narrowed down the kind of camera I'm looking for to something black and white that would be on the corners of my home but recessed under the eaves that I want to have mounted that is as unobtrusive as possible. Does anyone have anything that they can recommend without me going with armored cable? I'm not interested in domes as they are too obvious in a exterior application and the cams I've seen appear to be more discrete.

Thanks in advance