rkninc

Exacq Software vs. Others

Hmmm ;/ no comment

Avigilon is more expensive, but you know what you pay for, no compromise.

I had to quote another 16 camera job out using exacq. I have not been giving a chance yet to really use Avigilon because of it's lack of support for as many cameras as exacq.

This customer has a mix of Arecont and Axis. I was all set with the Areconts but the Axis cameras they have are not on Acigilons list but are on exacq lists.

Another score for exacq on my end. We just sold a 19 camera job using Vivotek cameras and guess what? No Avigilon support. I'm sorry I'm selling products that customers are willing to pay for and there not supported.

I had finally made the jump from Acti to Vivotek and am not going back just because Avigilon supports Acti.

So in summary for me exacq wins for more third party camera support. I'm still working on getting some smaller Avigilon packaged systems for small businesses but no luck yet.

I had to quote another 16 camera job out using exacq. I have not been giving a chance yet to really use Avigilon because of it's lack of support for as many cameras as exacq.

This customer has a mix of Arecont and Axis. I was all set with the Areconts but the Axis cameras they have are not on Acigilons list but are on exacq lists.

Another score for exacq on my end. We just sold a 19 camera job using Vivotek cameras and guess what? No Avigilon support. I'm sorry I'm selling products that customers are willing to pay for and there not supported.

I had finally made the jump from Acti to Vivotek and am not going back just because Avigilon supports Acti.

So in summary for me exacq wins for more third party camera support. I'm still working on getting some smaller Avigilon packaged systems for small businesses but no luck yet.

That it !

Your partner licence with Avigilon will be cancel tomorrow

We had enough with you ! ( women )

It should sell itself...

Are you sure you selling Avigilon?

It's OK I will teach him how to sell Avigilon when we are at ISC